What you guys doing right now.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
chaos said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Trying to look for traditional Japanese sandals that would actually fit me, in preparation for my next cosplay (Don't care if London Expo is months away, doesn't hurt to prepare... and being a UK size 4 in shoes is useless when looking for wooden sandals online)
Japanese system is the length of your foot in centimeters. Not too difficult to figure out :)
I know, I've measured my feet. What I meant by that was on every website I find decent sandals on, my feet are always far too small. DDD:

Really? Japanese people are not exactly big, so this really surprises me. Size four is about 24cm isn't it? so a 9 1/2 inches might be good for you.

http://houserice.stores.yahoo.net/getasandals.html
http://www.asianimportstore.com/jagesawst.html
http://store-1147834941.amazonwebstore. ... ce=froogle

Been out all day at the markets on princes street, was pretty good actually, tempted to have more of their chocolate waffles they have, they where pretty darn good =/ Now though watching a bit of TV as to get of me feet and relax.

Ahh~ It's been a while since I posted =/
I'm browsing play.com and just enjoying being in a good mood as these last few weeks have been ...testing my patience to say the least >O *rage*

chaos said:
hey there Xel. how's the bass guitar doing?

As realistically as my flying abilities, unfortunately v-v''
I'm thinking it's better to hold until next Summer after GCSEs etc
I might even have a job by then so that'd be better

CitizenGeek said:
I'm just catching up on internet things (it was gone in my apartment in Dublin all week :/) while I wait for the repeat of Desperate Housewives at 12 o'clock.
How are you finding this season? I think it lacks some of the mystery and drama that the other seasons had, and with a five year time jump; I thought more secrets would be around. It's still entertaining nonetheless, but it's not as gripping as it was last season!

>>Xel<< said:
Deciding which film to watch first, Resi:Degeneration or Dead Alive

Haven't checked yet, but is Degeneration released state-side yet? i know its this month but can't remember exactly when =/

At the moment, studying, exams lurking around the corner, so need to really get started properly, otherwise i'm gonna just get stressed to the point of breaking =/

Jayme said:
How are you finding this season? I think it lacks some of the mystery and drama that the other seasons had, and with a five year time jump; I thought more secrets would be around. It's still entertaining nonetheless, but it's not as gripping as it was last season!

The episode I watched last night was brilliant, and the series is definitely going in a good direction. I always find Desperate Housewives compelling, but I agree that it lacks the mystery and suspense of the other series (finding out about Mary Alice's death in season 1, the Caleb story in season 2 were much more exciting than the "secrets" of later series).

Trying to find something to do.

Its so ******* boring around here. Im tempted to watch some anime but im thinking like, do my eyes wanna strain at subs at this time? Not really.

Arbalest said:
>>Xel<< said:
Deciding which film to watch first, Resi:Degeneration or Dead Alive

Haven't checked yet, but is Degeneration released state-side yet? i know its this month but can't remember exactly when =/

At the moment, studying, exams lurking around the corner, so need to really get started properly, otherwise i'm gonna just get stressed to the point of breaking =/

I think it comes out 27th Dec

Back