What you guys doing right now.

I'm pondering whether to start Vol. 12 of Love Hina or go to bed. If I start reading Vol. 12, I'm certain I'll want to keep reading until the end of the series since there are only 3 volumes to go, so I'll probably go to sleep instead. There's always another day...

Don't worry, that's normal for me -- I always, always put the wrong word in at least one sentence. I usually read my post after posting, see the error and edit before people see.

It makes typing up reviews a bitch when I can't help but use incorrect words constantly.

Trying to look for traditional Japanese sandals that would actually fit me, in preparation for my next cosplay (Don't care if London Expo is months away, doesn't hurt to prepare... and being a UK size 4 in shoes is useless when looking for wooden sandals online)

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Trying to look for traditional Japanese sandals that would actually fit me, in preparation for my next cosplay (Don't care if London Expo is months away, doesn't hurt to prepare... and being a UK size 4 in shoes is useless when looking for wooden sandals online)
Japanese system is the length of your foot in centimeters. Not too difficult to figure out :)

Sitting at home sick with man flu. My nose is red raw from two days (so far) of blowing it every 5 min or so. Unfortunately it probably could not have come at a worse time as tomorrow I am supposed to be at the dentist having a temporary filling replaced with a proper one, now I will probably walk in and they will send me home without doing it.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Lelouch said:
Revisng, english and history mock tomorrow, god how i hate year 11.

Year 11 was easily the best year for me though... I don't mind exams and we get so much time off school, it's great.

This ^^

Plus it's the last year of senior school so that should count for something :p

anyway, having breakfast while trying to get some C# stuff working but once again my comp is refusing to play along -_-

chaos said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Japanese system is the length of your foot in centimeters. Not too difficult to figure out :)
I know, I've measured my feet. What I meant by that was on every website I find decent sandals on, my feet are always far too small. DDD:

Back