What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
and now i'm off up to A&E after my dad decided to try it himself and took half his finger off

Ok, your day is the worst...

Hope he's ok. And that Chaz gets his car back in order. What a nightmare.

R

Ryo Chan said:
and now i'm off up to A&E after my dad decided to try it himself and took half his finger off

Couldn't you do the old coat hanger trick??
(straighening a coat hanger but leaving a hook on one end. fishing it in the gap between the car door and the car body and lifting th lock on the door)

there's another way too. cut a hole in a tennis ball the same size as the keyhole on the door and place it on the keyhole so the hole matches up with the lock. then squeeze the tenis ball really quickly.....on some cars the air pressure is enough to release the lock.

A friend of the family came and did that to my mates car when he'd locked his keys in the car.

GTA BUSINESS PEOPLE!!!

Rui said:
Ryo Chan said:

Ok, your day is the worst...

Hope he's ok. And that Chaz gets his car back in order. What a nightmare.

R
*Redirects comment towards himself.* Trust me, I feel more like **** than he would do atm.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me this year. I've broken glasses in my hand (numerous times), I've buggered up my coursework time and time again (of which I'm alway bailed out), 4 days ago, I loose all my important keys, and now today, I lock my spares in the car boot. I think THAT classes as some serious bad luck. There's more to that list, but I'm not gonna dig into it.

It would seriously be better if I just find my own flat, left home and stuck to a 9am-5pm job. Time and time again, I manage to make a bigger retard of myself, and getting everyone else involved.

Its Ikki tousen punishing you for not watching it enough Chaz ;)

but seriously, that sucks mate :/ hope your luck gets better soon, ifnot then hopefully the new year will bring good luck :)

stay possitive :thumb:

perhaps my chinese good luck charm is doing to good a job and forcing all the badluck to get stuck in his room

anyway back from a 3 hour wait at hospital of which 20 mins was used for the doctors actually doing anything

your NHS £££ at work people

Ryo Chan said:
perhaps my chinese good luck charm is doing to good a job and forcing all the badluck to get stuck in his room

anyway back from a 3 hour wait at hospital of which 20 mins was used for the doctors actually doing anything

your NHS £££ at work people

the NHS is underfunded and the service compared to that what was given in the 1940's....yes weve got more cures and know more about infection control....but atleast they sorted you out quicker.

strange thing is....the only hospital that doesn't come under my remit....is the L&D (Luton and Dunstable) and when i went to get a cut stitched up they made me wait 3 hours and it was stitched up within half an hour....then the time when i had to go into hospital due to a illness i flashed my NHS badge at them and was seen by a doctor within 20minutes.

typical ¬_¬

Tachi- said:
Couldn't you do the old coat hanger trick??
(straighening a coat hanger but leaving a hook on one end. fishing it in the gap between the car door and the car body and lifting th lock on the door)

there's another way too. cut a hole in a tennis ball the same size as the keyhole on the door and place it on the keyhole so the hole matches up with the lock. then squeeze the tenis ball really quickly.....on some cars the air pressure is enough to release the lock.
Depending on the car, it's possible neither of those methods will work. I know for a fact the first doesn't work on '97 Ford Fiestas, the cable inside the door is encased so you can't pull it. I had to wedge open the door at the top and hook a long piece of wire around the interior door handle to open mine. Tennis ball I believe only works with older cars with central locking.

And the only way to get seen quicker at NHS hospitals now is to persuade as many elderly people as you can that euthanasia is the way to go. I'm happy to put up with it being shoddy as I don't want to pay any more tax.

Many happy returns Ryo! Now, down to the good stuff, what anime related presents did you get? :p

I'm watching the massive snowflakes outside... fantastic.

Happy Birthday Ryo

ayase said:
Many happy returns Ryo! Now, down to the good stuff, what anime related presents did you get? :p

Why is it everyone else gets snow and i don't =/

Anywho at present trying to get some of my uni work done whilst listening to music. At least one of my modules has finished its lectures, means i can at least get some more time to work on studying.

Happy Birthday Ryo :)

Arbalest said:
ayase said:
Many happy returns Ryo! Now, down to the good stuff, what anime related presents did you get?

Why is it everyone else gets snow and i don't =/

Its okay i've haven't got any either :( and the weather people lied :evil:

Maxon said:
Happy birthday Ryo!

Browsing teh intarwebs, chatting on MSN, listening to some symphonic metal (been listening to Kamelot a lot recently). The usual.

Cheers for the bday notes guys :)

Only ever listened to 1 Kamelot song, and that's soul society, but from what i heard of it, them seem quiet good

Back