What you guys doing right now.

Dunno what to think at the moment..at 2pm our head teacher (Mr Martin aka Mario) took us for an assembly during my free period no less and said that we start study leave early meaning tomorrow we don't have to go in..but thats annoying for us 6th years as we don't really get a muck-up day..though most of us are going in tomorrow anyway :? apart from that i'm home now

Wait wait, I have Rapture, and no matter how many times I check the listings, FMA never seems to be shown, anyone got some kind of day or time?

Oh, and In compliance with the thread, I'm Cutting my toenails :D

Vash said:
Crying my heart out after us boro where robbed from the UAFA Cup.

Robbed, thrashed, pummled, beaten into the ground...and this is our new England Manager.

Forgive me if I seem less than optimistic :(

What do you find good about football? Its a pointless sport that provokes unneeded rivalries and tears families and stuff apart! Well, thats only my opinion... :oops:

Currently i'm being consumed by fear at the thought of having to go to the doctors today :cry: .
And thinking i should probably go and force some breakfast down

Ryo Chan said:
what u going for???

i need an X-Ray next week so i'm living in fear too :(
A whole bunch of things, i'm terrified of anything to do with the medical profession so i put if off for ages until it all mounts up and i can't put it off for any longer, lol.
Thinking i might have to have some more blood tests this time round again, honestly, i swear thats all they do at the doctors, shove needles in people. Though this time i'm not sure if i'm most worried about the actual visit, or the diagnosis

Back