What you guys doing right now.

I'm currently listening to Panic! At the Disco's album (just released in Britain! *w00t dance*) And trying to cheer up a friend on MSN, oh and missing a certain someone...then again, I'm always doing that lol ^_^

just home from work, tired and now i have 6 hours to work tomorrow instead of 4 :? , on the other hand at least i can now rest easy until then. Got some games to complete and an anime or two to watch

Got in from work a couple of hours ago. AM tring to figure out how the swap magic disc works.

Last edited by a moderator:
at home, on one of the computers here and listening to music. not much else..just finished looking at some more of the E3 content. Had a long annoying day, just glad its almost through lol

Sat at work, listening to stereophonics, wondering if i am supposed to be here seeing as how there are like 7 of us in the office out of the 18 there should be. Time for the conspriacy theories

talking to a few good friends on MSN, browsing the forums and recovering from an annoyingly bad cold :? , also planning to complete a couple games tonight since i think i am in for a long night

Currently i'm sitting here in my apron (you have to look the part ;)) waiting for my cake to finish cooking :).
And watching just about the biggest crow i've seen try and fit a bucket load of yesterdays left over pudding in his mouth, and he's succeeding, lol

I'm 'sposed to be cramming rivition in to my head for the rest of my mocks, however as i've manged to cadge the comp for awhile when no one is looking i decided to scan the forums =x

I am currently eating chicken sandwiches and drinking magical shroomy brew XD And listening to Panic! At the Disco *dances* And also trying to text Phil without spontaniously combusting.

Currently trying to find something interesting to do on the Internet and failing miserably, and having a really special online moment with my first girl ^_^

Finished my first exam today..and i made a right fool of myself lol..erm..well..it was like this..i was ready..had everything set..and..i left my calculator in my bag..a two and a half hour physics paper without a calculator..and i still managed to finish it.

Had my A-level computing CPT3 paper today.

Am now trying to relax, prior to my A-level english paper tomorrow >.<

Listening to "Holding Out For A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler over and over...damn Batman advert on Toonami drummed it into my head until I bought it from iTunes. -_-

Back