What you guys doing right now.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Otaku-san said:
Getting wonderful hate mail over DA

Look here. I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like, but so help me god, if I hear you've bothered my oneechan one more time I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. Whether it's years down the road, or a week into the future, if you mess with oneechan again, and I find out, you WILL pay dearly. Stay away from her, and I won't have to WASTE my time beating you into a bloody pulp. Clear? It better be.

lol what a n00b, I post their pathetic attempt to intimidate me so that everyone else can lol

For some reason...im actually not suprised that an idiot would be "trying" to threatening you, he's/she (oh god help if its a girl threatening you.....*mental picture of a big butch teenage girl regarded as the schoolyard bully* :lol) they undermined themselves instantly :lol:
" I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like"
"I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. " *coughs* unless you have personal information on your profile that could give away your real name (whether that be simply [email protected] for example) then the chances of finding you are slim to none haha what a moron
Also, this is the net... the city I used to live in previously have 3 people with my exact name and I have an unusual one....

You must just have a cool name :thumb: 8)

chaos said:
Also, this is the net... the city I used to live in previously have 3 people with my exact name and I have an unusual one....

let me guess that you have a Hispanic forname and a Japanese surname or vice verse

Otaku-san said:
chaos said:

let me guess that you have a Hispanic forname and a Japanese surname or vice verse
=) roman forename and japanese surname. neither are really, really common. Guess you could call my surname latin as well ... I guess that's the whole idea behind the latin american thing...

Worrying and being stressed and as a result, enjoying my inability to sleep.
I've also noticed that I become forgetful and sarcastic when stressed - the more you know eh?

Just updated my blog with my thoughts on the fact I'm finally going to Tokyo. Have some last second packing to do, but I thought I would say goodbye to everyone on the forum now.

Sayonara..

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Just updated my blog with my thoughts on the fact I'm finally going to Tokyo. Have some last second packing to do, but I thought I would say goodbye to everyone on the forum now.

Sayonara..

M.G xx
Hehe like Sy said, you have to brag about it, don't you? Have a wonderful trip! Make sure to have a lamen in a real lamen ya ;D

Manga Girls said:

Sayonara..

M.G xx

Heh lucky :p Hope you have a good trip and don't get lost near Mt Fuji like a friend of mine did when he went a few weeks ago :lol:

Anyway scanning in one of my newest pictures and wondering why i'm having such a hard time drawing lately

Searching the internet to find out why my bike isn't measuring its own engine temperature before the engine decides to either melt or explode.

Back