What you guys doing right now.

chaos said:
McIcy said:
Honeymoon is all booked £2,000 on 2 weeks in Mexico, would have loved to go to Japan but my wife to be had her heart set on a 5* beach holiday and who am I to deny her that treat..... plus she did buy me a motorbike this year so it only seems fair
Congrats once again mate. Have a tequila by the pool on me ;D are you going anywhere near the countryside, go here

No we'll be on the coast, the hotel I've booked has its own private beach so I doubt we'll be leaving that especially as all drinks and food are included in the price

Just sent an annoyed e-mail at UP1, for delaying my order, which could be sent by now if they hadn't keep selling of the copies in-stock. I'm a patient guy, but I'm feeling a little irrational from last month.

McIcy said:
Sat at work, I really can't believe its only 1.30 today is going sooooooooooooooo slow

Unlucky.

I'm sat in work, not bored, not having fun, just sorta working and letting the time roll on by,

sunbed and haircut tonight, then shopping for new gear this week and then out on the pull at the weekend :thumb:

Oh and if anyones wondering, i'v found the cure for a broken heart...
spend 56hours drunk, sleep on the floor so you have a shite nights sleep and the alcohol wakes you up earlier, go into town at 10am and eat chips for breakfast, talk to your best friends about all the pain. then go into work the next day and the day will fly by (as at this point your body and mind is so knackered that it is running on autopilot and doesn't pick up what time is) then find out that there's a few girls that eally fancy you, and the world is good :thumb:

Tachi- said:
McIcy said:
Sat at work, I really can't believe its only 1.30 today is going sooooooooooooooo slow

Unlucky.

I'm sat in work, not bored, not having fun, just sorta working and letting the time roll on by,

sunbed and haircut tonight, then shopping for new gear this week and then out on the pull at the weekend :thumb:

spend 56hours drunk, sleep on the floor so you have a shite nights sleep and the alcohol wakes you up earlier, go into town at 10am and eat chips for breakfast, talk to your best friends about all the pain. then go into work the next day and the day will fly by (as at this point your body and mind is so knackered that it is running on autopilot and doesn't pick up what time is) then find out that there's a few girls that eally fancy you, and the world is good :thumb:

Ouch man, sorry to hear about that, hope things get better. That does sound like a cracking remedy. Add some good music with women hating lyrics and go out get mashed more. lol worked for me in Summer 2006.

Just listening to the new Hit the Lights album, streamed from myspace. Some good pop punk fun.
Plus just finished my japanese lesson.

LukasROAR said:
Tachi- said:
McIcy said:

Unlucky.

Ouch man, sorry to hear about that, hope things get better. That does sound like a cracking remedy. Add some good music with women hating lyrics and go out get mashed more. lol worked for me in Summer 2006.

Just listening to the new Hit the Lights album, streamed from myspace. Some good pop punk fun.
Plus just finished my japanese lesson.

Cheers mate :thumb:
The best lyrics i've found are Linkin Park and Jay Z "I've got 99 problems but bitch aint one" :lol:

Skimming through some Gintama doujinshi (suddenly I have 40 odd of them..) and making some Phoenix Wright stamps for a PW rating community over at LJ.

Getting wonderful hate mail over DA

Look here. I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like, but so help me god, if I hear you've bothered my oneechan one more time I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. Whether it's years down the road, or a week into the future, if you mess with oneechan again, and I find out, you WILL pay dearly. Stay away from her, and I won't have to WASTE my time beating you into a bloody pulp. Clear? It better be.

lol what a n00b, I post their pathetic attempt to intimidate me so that everyone else can lol

Doodling some Zoro picture on Photobucket. (So much F'king Yaoi -_-)

Tachi- said:
McIcy said:

Unlucky.

*Mental Note*

Quote:
Look here. I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like, but so help me god, if I hear you've bothered my oneechan one more time I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. Whether it's years down the road, or a week into the future, if you mess with oneechan again, and I find out, you WILL pay dearly. Stay away from her, and I won't have to WASTE my time beating you into a bloody pulp. Clear? It better be.

lol what a n00b, I post their pathetic attempt to intimidate me so that everyone else can lol

They failed the moment they wrote "Oneechan".
(To add to their failure, "Onee-Chan" ment Brother last I saw. And yet he/she refers to the person as a "her".)

Working on my cosplay for Amecon, I am trying to find a good enough copy of the Fire Seal emblem that Asuma (Naruto) wears on his uniform.

Otaku-san said:

For some reason...im actually not suprised that an idiot would be "trying" to threatening you, he's/she (oh god help if its a girl threatening you.....*mental picture of a big butch teenage girl regarded as the schoolyard bully* :lol) they undermined themselves instantly :lol:
" I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like"
"I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. " *coughs* unless you have personal information on your profile that could give away your real name (whether that be simply [email protected] for example) then the chances of finding you are slim to none haha what a moron

Tachi- said:
Otaku-san said:

For some reason...im actually not suprised that an idiot would be "trying" to threatening you, he's/she (oh god help if its a girl threatening you.....*mental picture of a big butch teenage girl regarded as the schoolyard bully* :lol) they undermined themselves instantly :lol:
" I don't know WHO you are, or WHERE you're from, or WHAT you're like"
"I will hunt you down and you will regret it, and trust me, you can ask any person I know, I DON'T make idle threats. " *coughs* unless you have personal information on your profile that could give away your real name (whether that be simply [email protected] for example) then the chances of finding you are slim to none haha what a moron
Also, this is the net... the city I used to live in previously have 3 people with my exact name and I have an unusual one....

Back