What you guys doing right now.

Voddas said:
Preparing myself for a full day at work..... thank god it's Friday.

Here Here to that.

im reading bleach (vol 23) i can't believe the stupid waterstones staff said that vols 20-25 had all been ordered and dispatched. lying sod :(
and its getting really good aswell :(

and there's no more deathnote in my local stores :(....stuff it, going to buy em online.

After a tiring trip, I'm wore out. Just had a nice triple-decker hamburger and a sausage barm (both with chili sauce). :D
Had to, because I originally bought the food for a group BBQ, but it rained... lol.

Well, I just got back from a field trip to a Air Museum; It was boring, very boring.

So now I'm just relaxing, browsing forums, playing some haloce and listening to music! ;p

Yagami said:
Well, I just got back from a field trip to a Air Museum; It was boring, very boring.

So now I'm just relaxing, browsing forums, playing some haloce and listening to music! ;p

Wow,i hope you got to see lots of interesting types of air!Did they have the rare mexican stickleback?! :lol:

Listening to a group of chavs down the alley nearest my house (about 100ft away) screaming and swearing at each other and fighting. i guess to them, its just how they say "hello"

*shakes head* well, atleast im at home drinking, aparently all the goths in the surrounding area's are converging on lutons galaxy centre tonight "what fun" ¬_¬ preffer the chavs to be in town, not out on the streets.

Wondering why someone is letting fireworks off.

Isn't that illegal...?

...and deciding whether to play Brawl, Galaxy or Super Paper Mario. Or maybe Kart. Or Sunshine.

AHHHHHHH!

Galaxy then.

Waiting for my dad to call (he's supposed to be takin me and me gal out to lunch today, so far no word!)

May go into town, do some food shopping, look at some PS2 classics, maybe hunt around for some anime although I've been doing that everyday in my lunchbreak this week.

May sell a guitar on ebay too.

Oh and Citizengeek, its cool brah! Scarlett is smoking - I wouldn't say no :D

CitizenGeek said:
Watching an E! documentary on Scarlett Johanssen ... and I think I'm turning straight; she is amazingly beautiful :s
LMAO =D yeah, she is amazing.

Re-watching the last volume of paranoia agent, wondering if I'm going out or not, but the weather doesn't look very good =(

Sitting around staying out of the way of my parents and focusing on other things. Such as wondering why I haven't completed neutral's riddle. I've been on the last level for a long ass time. ;O
And just watching some Let's Play vids to kill time before I play DMC4 again.

Back