What you guys doing right now.

Nintendo mag came when I got home, and it's literally SLASHED all the way through, like a tourettes sufferer went at it with a Stanley knife.

... and it had a calendar with it too, which also experienced heavy slashing D:

This is ********.

Just got back from the doctors (well not just, was a few hours ago actually :p) and now im on some stupid medication which tastes like dirt mixed with very very strong vinegar... It says on the box that the tablets may cause sickness, i now understand why...

Kurogane said:
Nintendo mag came when I got home, and it's literally SLASHED all the way through, like a tourettes sufferer went at it with a Stanley knife.

... and it had a calendar with it too, which also experienced heavy slashing D:

This is ********.

NO THIS IS SPARATAAAAAAA!!!!

No seriously i would be pissed if that happened to myself.

Well atm i'm listening to foo-fighters, then i'm gonna watch the rest of the boosh.

Checking up on forums and e-mails....
And I've just finished Uni until the new year. 3 WEEKS OFF!
(Now, if only T.J.Hudges had a major electrics blow out...) XD

Just on phone to xbox customer support, on hold.
Rang up last week, they said they'd send me labels and courier times by email in 24 hours, 42 hours later i rang again as they still hadn't come. Told me to wait another 24 hours, that was saturday. Rang today and i've had to cancel that repair and set up anothe rone, bloody ridiculous. Now have to wait 5 days till i can have labels delived and arrange a courier to pick up my 360. Then it will take 2 weeks!
Gutted, would help if they could speak better English, first time i rang it was extremely hard to work out what they were saying.

Back