What you guys doing right now.

Currently planning to go grab something for breakfast and then i plan to watch some more one piece methinks.
Been thinking about my exams though since i can get my results as off tomorrow.

Manga Girls said:
Ah, McIcy

That's what I miss about office life - decorating the Xmas tree. Oh well, back to being a student... currently writing lots of articles for uni.

Bah Humbug, I hate the xmas tree in our office its one of those crappy fibre optic ones that right now is reflected in my work monitor

McIcy wrote:
Bah Humbug, I hate the xmas tree in our office its one of those crappy fibre optic ones that right now is reflected in my work monitor

Seriously McIcy, I have worked in some very political offices where the office careerists would fight over who gets to put the best decorations on the tree esp. the fairy or star on top. It was also the only time when the office meanies were genuinely nice to each other. It was something straight out of Generation X.

So don't miss those days.

just finished my chores for the morning so i'm now waiting to hear from a friend who was suposed to be coming home from scotland. Gong to show him all the anime he's missed while he's up there

Lupus Inu said:
Didn't go to college today, didn't get enough sleep, feeling guilty about it now though, I should have went. >_>
It's a week before christmas, you won't be doing any thing important, they given us the week off

Back