What you guys doing right now.

Apart from being up all night(which seems to be the case most nights now annoyingly), i've been reading some of my novels i forgot to read before i went to uni and also got a tad annoyed with the cat for digging his claws into my legs =/

Came back from an 8hr shirt (2hr voluntary), and recovering from a NICE stir fry (without the noodles... Eh?).
Now I'm just chillin'... Muy bien.

Being envious at American's getting "uncut" No Moar Heroes.

Gah, Its annoying. Otaku with sabers cutting people in a KillBill fashion sounds fantastic. Stupid black dust, which granted doesn't look that bad. Its not as kewl.

I've started to notice a trend at me looking more and more at the upcoming games, I even think FFXIII looks frickin' awesome. Now that can't be good.

BlackWolf said:
Well since i'm now offically (as of 23:45) 21, i'm celebrating with a pint while looking forward to trying to stay alive for another 21 years :p

Well then, Happy 21st!

i'm watching rozen Maiden Traumend while waiting for Rave master to dl.

BlackWolf said:
ridley said:
Well then, Happy 21st!

Now my nieces have arrived so its all hands to battlestations! (Seriously, they bring their one year old german shephard with them, and she's hyper all the time)
Well congrats anyways. :D Just make sure your collection is safe from teeth and the odd pint dropped. ;)

Chaz said:
BlackWolf said:
ridley said:
Well then, Happy 21st!

Now my nieces have arrived so its all hands to battlestations! (Seriously, they bring their one year old german shephard with them, and she's hyper all the time)
Well congrats anyways. :D Just make sure your collection is safe from teeth and the odd pint dropped. ;)

If either tooth or claw touched my collection i would invent a german shephard catapult :wink:

Back