What you guys doing right now.

Why, oh, why, don't hotmail accounts have a retrieve email button? Just sent an important email with the wrong spelling of a person's name. RAH!

This is what happens when you've been sitting infront of a computer screen for too long - You make mistakes!

*cries*

M.G goes to eat cake...

Manga Girls said:
Why, oh, why, don't hotmail accounts have a retrieve email button? Just sent an important email with the wrong spelling of a person's name. RAH!

This is what happens when you've been sitting infront of a computer screen for too long - You make mistakes!

*cries*

M.G goes to eat cake...

Hotmail sucks ass, that's why.

Googlemail is the future.

Still doing coursework. Been working on it for a few hours now. Tomorrow's the frickin' deadline. I think I've almost finished all the writing part, Just need to move onto the design of this A3 sheet thing after.
I have no idea why I'm browsing the forums when I'm meant to be working.

Kurogane wrote:
Hotmail sucks ass, that's why.

Googlemail is the future.

I know, I know. But I've gone and had cake and now feel much better.

Do not understimate the power of cake.

And Kurogane, since you've plugged Googlemail, here is my useless plug for the day:

Marks & Spencer cakes are moorish. Especially the carrot and walnut cake. The one with icing on top.

McIcy wrote:
Leaving work to start my Xmas holidays woohoo, time for presents

Oi, McIcy! - You're not meant to open them until Christmas day.

Jayme wrote:
Still doing coursework. Been working on it for a few hours now. Tomorrow's the frickin' deadline. I have no idea why I'm browsing the forums when I'm meant to be working.

Same here. Best of luck for tomorrow. The reason we browse forums at times like this is because we are looking for distractions. It's the anime equivalent of a bored housewife cleaning the house from top to bottom.

Okay, I think I'm tired, gonna go lie down, before I make another stupid mistake.

Just got back from the last of my christmas shopping and got the rest of my exam results for the first term, 3 passes 1 fail, quite happy with that considering i expected to fail 2.

I'm still not in bed, And I'm not doing anything... AT ALL. Too tired to watch anime, Too awake to go to sleep. Such a predicament I know.

Um... Detective Conan is pretty cool.... I randomly started the Dark Contact arc, You know only like four hundred and something episodes in.. =/ I realize I'm ranting but, I'm bored as ****.

I should finish GitS SAC really... Its been killing me to get through, even though its pretty damn entertaining. Oh whatever... I'm going to lie on my bed. I have DVDs to watch, I'll give them butch, That'll keep me entertained. I hope.

Feeling loved.
Happy Birthday from TOKYOPOP Message Board‏
Happy Birthday from Quizilla Forums‏
Happy Birthday from animeEDEN Anime & Manga Forums‏

v_v;;

Back