What you guys doing right now.

Fullmetalsgal said:
Does anyone know what Taisa means?

I've got two definitions here: it's either a colonel/ (navy) captain or it means "great difference", both nouns, but you'll have to check with Chris for an accurate description...if it is indeed Japanese :?

Melainy said:
Fullmetalsgal said:

I've got two definitions here: it's either a colonel/ (navy) captain or it means "great difference", both nouns, but you'll have to check with Chris for an accurate description...if it is indeed Japanese :?

yeah..thats what i got to...i guess its all down to the context that its used in...just like how kanji are said differently if there is another kanji symbol beside it or not....the kun'yomi and on'yomi readings...i think i'm right there anyway...

anyway, i am at the moment having dinner, while throwing away another failed attempt at drawing link :?

been playing the sims 2 (without cheating for once) and getting fed up of chaz next door yelling YAY MY CHARS ARE NOW LESBIANS

i don't wanna know chaz :(

Melainy said:
Fullmetalsgal said:

Thanks you!

Switching between watching Neighbours on TV and watching people in the rain from the comfort of a warm, dry room (mwhaha) and finding ways to avoid starting an essay... (Hence why I've posted a fair bit today! lol)

Ramen89 said:
Im at work, and im well over my targets anyway so nope im not gonna bother :p

Thats okay then! :eek: ! But you know, If you go ven further you wont have to do whats after, aftet your targets! It means you can snooze! Hee hee! Thats what I do! So I get in trouble alot! Hee hee! But atleast it means I'm done! Hey, what do you work as?

Back