What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

A couple of my favourites are Ref:rain (After the Rain ED) and Torches (Vinland Saga ED1):
Opens with a clip of the song before playing it in full, which is a bit weird.
Ah man, spot on, again those two in the context of the animes are excellent, Ref:rain is brilliant indeed. Bah, I guess I just love all of her music.

Today's selections brought to you by "crying while I remember the love of my life who I can't even talk to anymore cuz of their partner being horribly jealous." I mean, DGMW I'm ok it just brought back memories.

Atsushi Nishigori really worked on Evangelion 3.0+1.0 and then borrowed their team for an Idolm@ster music video the absolute king. Incredible work on every front and a fantastic celebration for the franchise's 16th anniversary. Would love to see Nishigori back to direct a Shiny Colors TV series.

I put this band on the other day, after reading about them, then I thought, hold on.... I have heard this before! That's a nice feeling

That was really beautiful thanks for posting :) I think I used to have a song by them called Someone's On the Phone on a best of 90s tape that I may have gotten from a cereal box or sent off for with Weetabix tokens or something... lol thinking about it that sounds really odd now XD

Possibly my new favourite song and it kinda reminds me of the theme for the movie Fletch which I also love XD

"Bit by biit, gettin' to the bottom, bit by biit, nuthin's gonna stop him (have you heard the news, makin' all the headlines)" XD

A certain someone who shall remain nameless introduced me to this song, and it is a guilty pleasure of theirs. I think it's a primo piece of 80s cheese, love it :D

Great J-pop song from FMP, always reminds me fondly of the show when I hear it :)

I love the original version of this song as well, even though I'm not a massive fan of OneRepublic, but this is a great cover anyway :)

That was really beautiful thanks for posting :) I think I used to have a song by them called Someone's On the Phone on a best of 90s tape that I may have gotten from a cereal box or sent off for with Weetabix tokens or something... lol thinking about it that sounds really odd now XD
not odd, most of us can probably relate to that, cereal boxes did not used to mess around... wish I still got cereal gifts

Been listening to a lot of Jinjer recently. The band are all insanely talented and Tatiana is a vocal queen!

If you dont know them this is a good starter song:

And one of their recent singles:

I got tickets to see Sea Power! I am very excited about this. Sadly they aren't playing in their native Brighton, which would have made the atmosphere just a bit better. But London is very close and fun to be in as well!

Back