What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Just finished watching Arcane - the music is just sublime, 'Our Love' being my favourite track

Another favourite track 'Dynasties & Dystopia'

Last edited:
Suddenly felt like listening to a bit of Girls Aloud, and ended up buying the 28 track version of Ten off of iTunes, honestly they made a lot of great (or at least pretty good, admittedly YMMV) modern pop music, even if I wasn't really into them when they were popular I'm happy to have dived in now. Saddened to hear that Sarah Harding passed at only 39 years of age (breast cancer) fairly recently. Couple of my favourite songs by them below :)

"You can change yourself, if you want to" - even someone like me needs to believe in that a little bit. I think the reason it resonates with me here in a way that it usually doesn't is because I used to be violent as a child like the mc of Blue Exorcist when I was little then worked really hard to change that like he did, like that means way more to me than "you too can study hard and learn from people who believe that society is fine the way it is/become thinner and more conventionally attractive and physically strong through rigorously strict and self-punishing diet and exercise changes then fit neatly into said society and end up dying of overwork anyway" as motivations go - he just wanted to stop hurting people really.

Last edited:
Back