What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

The Demon Slayer ost is excellent. There are some brilliant tracks on it, but due to their nature they're a bit on the short side.
Also unfortunate that they deicided to release it as a bonus disc with the Blu-ray, I would have brought it in heartbeat, but for now I have to use cough other means cough ☹️

Been listening to some of Ryuichi Sakamoto’s albums. His debut album Thousand Knives of Ryuichi Sakamoto is very experimental whilst Left-Handed Dream has some great tracks and several collaborations with Robin Scott of M. I also enjoyed Ongaku Zukan and though Neo Geo was a bit hit and miss it did have what I consider to be my favourite song of his- a collaboration with Iggy Pop called “Risky”.

This song is like the most epic J-Pop/Metal whatever I have heard in a while. It's literally BABYMETAL's take on DragonForce power metal and it is fantastic.

Weathering With You OST by RADWIMPS. Titles are in English and maybe spoilery! Most of the tunes are more traditional OST fare than I remember the Your Name. tracks being:

Anyone watching fire force have anything to say about the new OP?
MAYDAY is a big change from Inferno

What I've found myself listening to us this though

Really puts in my head something I want to write... haven't made any progress on the things I want to make though, just when I listen to something like that something like an OP or character theme is in my head

While waiting for Dr. Stone second opening song to appear on Spotify, I checked out other songs from PELICAN FANCLUB and I found the song Dali which just feels so good to listen to.

My favourite alt idol group ・・・・・・・・・ (pronounced “Dots”) called it quits in May this year, but the management company behind them are promoting a new group called Ray who also perform ・・・・・・・・・ songs. I think Ray is most likely the same girls from ・・・・・・・・・, just unmasked. Ray seems more inline with other alt idol groups. There's none of the weird arty projects that ・・・・・・・・・had and the members have their own social media accounts and aren't anonymous. They have released a debut three track EP called "Blue" which I am having the worst time trying to order online. Apart from the usual suspects like For Tracy Hyde, Elliott Frazier, the guitarist from Austin shoegaze band Ringo Deathstarr also contributes the music for the lead track;

Found it on Spotify, if that's any good for you:
Thanks for that, but I do prefer to buy the CDs to support independent artists like this one. I have found the disc on Tower's website, but they don't ship overseas anymore (I think...) and I'm trying not to use a proxy, but maybe will have to resort to using one. I'll be over there in late March, so I may even just buy it directly from Tower in Shibuya.

The Ghost Inside! They have announced their first UK show in 5 years for next July at Brixton. Live nation have a presale which just started and general sale is tomorrow.

In 2015 their tour bus had a head on collision with a truck that killed both drivers and put the 10 people on the bus into hospital. Everyone had very serious injuries including the drummer having his leg amputated. They've had to learn how to walk again let alone how to play and be a band again. This year they played their first show back and next yr in Brixton it's going to be an emotional event.

They play shouty hardcore but it's crazy uplifting and motivational.

Back