what movies are you most lookin forward too

Went to see 30 Days of Night and it was awsome. Definately suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of good old gore.
Film style is very like The Descent and 28 Days Later (which are also two must see movies).
Classic style horror with some eary looking vampires. A must see for the whole family....
well... maybe not the whole family. :twisted:

Well it was 30 Days Of Night before last week which was great!! I think 2007 has been a great year for films!! One last movie I'm looking foward to is Hitman! I can't wait for it!!

I don't know about hitman, game to movie adaptations have tended to be be very bad as of late :( So hopefully this can be good, as long as the rumors of the PG-13 version aren't true

Churchy99 said:
Oh I know exactly where you're coming from (I'm not sure what the PG-13 means) but as long as its an 18 it'll be great

Ah sorry :p my bad, i was reading it off an american website and that's the kind of rating system over there. Basically its the same as our 12 certifcate. I hoping for an 18 rating, a 15 wouldn't be so bad considering some of the stuff 15s can get away with these days

oh ok - I thought a PG-13 was a 15 (I don't know why, I just don't know the age system very well over there) On second thought, you are right about a 15 certificate as they push the boundaries further than they used to - but if Hitman is declared a 12 then I won't even bother going - If anyone has any information on the certificate please post it here!

Churchy99 said:
oh ok - I thought a PG-13 was a 15 (I don't know why, I just don't know the age system very well over there) On second thought, you are right about a 15 certificate as they push the boundaries further than they used to - but if Hitman is declared a 12 then I won't even bother going - If anyone has any information on the certificate please post it here!

The whole PG 13 / 12 - 15 thing does vary. For example: As far as I know, Scary Movie 4 that aired in teh states had many edited things out of it, And we got a 15 rated uncut version released theatrically, The same as the 'Uncut' DVD.

Thats the only case I can think of on the top of my head, I'm sure there are many others. The American rating system to our rating system over here isn't a one way street. :x

Jayme said:
Churchy99 said:

The whole PG 13 / 12 - 15 thing does vary. For example: As far as I know, Scary Movie 4 that aired in teh states had many edited things out of it, And we got a 15 rated uncut version released theatrically, The same as the 'Uncut' DVD.

Thats the only case I can think of on the top of my head, I'm sure there are many others. The American rating system to our rating system over here isn't a one way street. :x

Ah! Thanks for making things a little clearer! All I know is that if hitman is a 12 I'm not going to watch it!

The Princess and the Frog. The world has waited a long time for Disney to get back to making brilliant 2D feature-films (they abandoned it entirely in 2004, and opinions on when they last made something decent vary between 2002 and right back to 1994) and I'm interested in this one on even more than a purely 'I want to watch this' level', and all general animation fans probably will. I have this sneaking suspicion that it will revive Disney animation just like Cinderella / Little Mermaid are often credited with doing, and with it 2D animation will come back in vogue worldwide.

An interesting thing to ponder when you consider that Miyazaki's Ponyo on a Cliff will be rearing its head in 2009 as well...

The Ghost Who Walks - Scheduled for 2009, but due to the writers guild on strike could be later.

moonstonetpb.jpg

thekendyman said:
BlackWolf said:
There's doing another version of the phantom :eek: Might be one to look out for, i didn't mind the first movie version

With Billy Zane, Catherine Zeta Jones & the Like? I'm Watching That Right Now

Yeah, that the one :) Hadn't realised that it had been 11 years since it came out mind, i just looked it up on imdb

Mr. Captain America. - He is the Ultimate Human Being, without being a Superhero. How awesome is that!.

Its so going to fail everywhere except America.

BlackWolf said:
thekendyman said:
BlackWolf said:
There's doing another version of the phantom :eek: Might be one to look out for, i didn't mind the first movie version

With Billy Zane, Catherine Zeta Jones & the Like? I'm Watching That Right Now

Yeah, that the one :) Hadn't realised that it had been 11 years since it came out mind, i just looked it up on imdb

Also [Just Checked Wiki], if anyone else like me though the Shadow was a good movie, Theres plans for a new 1, no release date as of yet but hopefully be good

Back