what movies are you most lookin forward too

TRASHBAT said:
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Johnny Depp looks amazing,plus it's another Tim Burton film under his belt.

Have to say I'm looking forward to this too.
Johnny Depp singing. A lot. o_O It's caught my interest.

I WAS looking foward to seing Cloverfield but, for me, the "Blair Witch Project" style of filming it has ruined it. Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street, looks awesome even if Johnny Depp is using his "Jack Sparrow" voice... though he sounds weird when he sings o_O.

There will be blood- Paul Thomas Anderson looks to have done it again.
No country for old men- heard its awesome but dosen't come out til the 18th

The Dark Knight
At first view of the trailer i wasn't to bothered but after watching it a good few more times i'm loving the look of this film.
I think Ledger's joker looks and sounds amazing, i hope they don't **** this up. Batman Begins imo is the by far comic book to film adaptation so i'm crossing my fingers this one is just as good.
Anyone seen, or know where i can see the trailer online that was shown to US audiences before I Am Legend? tis the 6 minute one which tells the story of the rise of the Joker.
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to see it lol.

eggybob said:
Cloverfield
1st of Feb release date

Is that release date the offical date :eek: If so then i'm there, i need answers to this movie, and i hope the spoilers are wrong rumour has it that the monster is a giant mutated whale only thing putting me off is the shaky cam visuals, i'm not fond of the blair witch for this reason

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
Cloverfield
1st of Feb release date

Is that release date the offical date :eek: If so then i'm there, i need answers to this movie, and i hope the spoilers are wrong rumour has it that the monster is a giant mutated whale only thing putting me off is the shaky cam visuals, i'm not fond of the blair witch for this reason

Please don't be that.
I don't mind the Blair witch style though.
Also forgot to add to my list
Diary of the Dead(same handheld style)
and Day of the dead remake

EDIT: woops typo

eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
Cloverfield
1st of Feb release date

Please don't be that.
I don't mind the Balir witch style though.

Looks very Blair Witch to me and that immediately makes me want to let it pass me by

McIcy said:
eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
Cloverfield
1st of Feb release date

Please don't be that.
I don't mind the Balir witch style though.

Looks very Blair Witch to me and that immediately makes me want to let it pass me by

As long as its scary or full of action i don't care.

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo - hey i laughed my ass off watching the first film with my mates in the cinema so I am definately looking forward to a repeat performance in the sequel

Aaron said:
Haha...had no idea there was gonna be a new H&K...I'll have to check that out.

Also 12 Rounds, just for being the new John Cena movie. I loved The Marine.

The Marine was dodgy as hell, the only redeming feature was John Cena & The Fight scenes, & that is the only reason i watch that movie to see scene blow the Sh*t outta the bad guys

thekendyman said:
The Marine was dodgy as hell, the only redeming feature was John Cena & The Fight scenes, & that is the only reason i watch that movie to see scene blow the Sh*t outta the bad guys
Bah! It rules in the same way all those cheesy overblown Norris/Van Damme movies Bravo loves showing rule! :wink:

Im kinda looking forward to The Hobbit.... but why they are making it 2 films i dont know. The book wasnt long enough for 2 full films...

X-Files 2 - Nobody can argue that this is not good to see a New X-Files Movie [Completely seperate from the Series]

And before any nit pickers start rearing their head, Duchovny & Anderson are Reprising the Roles, & its definately seperate from the series as Chris Carter has said it & so shall it be [Plus the only 3 pictures released it looks like they are in the All Too Farmiliar FBI Office]

moviefrtxfiles.jpg

xfilesxlarge.jpg

xf24.jpg

Spyro201 said:
Im kinda looking forward to The Hobbit.... but why they are making it 2 films i dont know. The book wasnt long enough for 2 full films...

Also looking forward to that.

But i thought the book was Big i seen my friend reading it in school.

Back