what movies are you most lookin forward too

Ok Just Found out That there is a sequel to the hilariously funny 2005 Hit Movie KUNG FU HUSTLE. Thats right there making a second 1, go on I dare ya to say U ain't interested

thekendyman said:
Ok Just Found out That there is a sequel to the hilariously funny 2005 Hit Movie KUNG FU HUSTLE. Thats right there making a second 1, go on I dare ya to say U ain't interested

Is by the same people? If so then sign me up, l loved the first one :D

BlackWolf said:
thekendyman said:

Looks to be mostly the same people with new editions to the cast. Its currently in production for a 2008 release

I will be trying to entice my friends to see I Am Legend on the 28th, though i'm sure i will see it eventually :wink: Anyway i'm now really looking forward to the Iron Man movie thanks to the fact i saw the trailer at the end of the Transformers Movie DVD

thekendyman said:
BlackWolf said:
thekendyman said:

Looks to be mostly the same people with new editions to the cast. Its currently in production for a 2008 release

Sweeeeeeeet this is something i really want to see

TRASHBAT said:
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Johnny Depp looks amazing,plus it's another Tom Burton film under his belt.

You can watch the first few minutes legally using the miracle of the interweb.Er. . . i can't remember where though

Going to see I AM LEGEND on the 27th already got my tickets booked :D

Also Adam Sandlers new film You Don't Mess with the Zohan looks promising and I am not a big Adam Sandler fan especially not his recent stuff but this looks like he's going back to the style of films like Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison.

Watchmen, i've only seen a couple of stills of the film though.
Got the graphic novel for Christmas and can't put it down, it's amazing.
Zack Snyder's directing and i'm not a big fan of his work but i'm still incredibly looking forward to seeing this amazingly written story on the big screen.

Back