what movies are you most lookin forward too

>>Xel<< said:
This film keeps advertising so I guess its done its job, I want to see Halloween, out August 31st I believe.
Rob Zombie directed it I think so should be a crazy film.

From the clips i've seen hes kept true to the original which is Fan-dabby-Doozy [were the hell that come from]

kitt.jpg

What Happened Kitt :(. Still looks good though

Alvin & the Chipmunks - Out This Christmas [Me Going To See]. The Voices are as I remember them & the Guy who Plays Earl In My Name is Earl Is Dave

Genius Party!
Anyone seen it yet?
Been wanting to see something new from Watanabe for years even if all i get is a short lol.

Also looking forward to the Wolverine film and the Halo one if it ever gets made.
Gears of War has the promise to be something great if it's done right.
Oh and the Hobbit, but only if Peter Jackson directs it.
I'll cry if Sam Raimi or Michael Bay get it as rumoured.

thekendyman said:
All three are fantastic directors but if its a follow on from the LOTR Trilogy then Jackson has to do it end of

Agreed

I love Raimi, Evil Dead <3, even though he didn't stick to his guns with Spidey 3
And Michael Bay does amazingly good action films but i believe that all he's about, he's in it fo rthe money.

Balls Of Fury, out sometime in October.
The trailer made me think of the movie Dodgeball for some reason.
Might check it out, not really my type of film but what the hey...

I'm actually looking forward to Iron Man now, not majorly but i'll definitely go and see it.
I'm majorly intrigued to see what Snyder will do with the Watchmen film.
Bring them on!

just looked at Gatchaman [cgi] Concept art, looks like it will rock in 2009

Oh & Astroboy, all i has seen is the a darkened pic of the cgi astro and it looks amazing [2009]

The Alien V Predator 2 trailer is up and I will probably watch that, looks like it will be a good human slasher as they destroy a small town in the middle of the US

McIcy said:
The Alien V Predator 2 trailer is up and I will probably watch that, looks like it will be a good human slasher as they destroy a small town in the middle of the US

I heard it's gonna be totally different to the absolute stinker that was AvP1, which can only be a good thing. It's supposed to be much better but...well we'll just have to wait and see.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
McIcy said:

I heard it's gonna be totally different to the absolute stinker that was AvP1, which can only be a good thing. It's supposed to be much better but...well we'll just have to wait and see.

Looks more like an action flick than the horror/suspense movie they tried to make with AvP1

Liking the look of Jumper and Angelina's new flick

Adventure Movies

The Mummy 3
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Back