what movies are you most lookin forward too

Booked my tickets last night to go see Die Hard 4.0 on wednesday night can't wait to see it

I Am Legend looks like its going to be a great film, about the last man alive

Transformers is the only thing thats really caught my eye, anime takes up most of my "screen" time, nothing really compares to it and i havent had my fill yet!

McIcy said:
Will be seeing Rush Hour 3 on friday

Hitman - yes the movie of the game, I really wanna see this

Yea Hitman looks Good, but I hope they keep it true to the game and not ruin it like so many classic Games

Anyhew:

Speed Racer [2008]
Thundercats - Its Gonna Happen, It may Not be Officially Announced But We All know its happening, Why Else would they Release the Original Series again
He-man [2009] - Gotta be better than the first Attempt. Just Don't make it transport them to earth to battle Skeletor Again
Transformers 2 - A Crime if they Don't Release it
Death Race [2008]- The Remake of the Cult Classic Death Race 2000 that started Sly Stalone
Ice Age 3 [2009]
Prince Of Persia [2009]

Silent Hill is a very good movie.I was looking forward to see Pirates of the Caribbean,but after that I was really disappointed.I expected to see something else.I liked Rush Hour 3,Transformers, Revista Presei ,Spiderman,Ziare,Death Race and the list can continue on and on.

Yeah This'll never happen

But. . .

I would love to see a sequel to A Clockwork Orange. Cover the last chapter of the book and make up some movie original stuff.

Alex's Son? haha.

Jayme said:

But. . .

I would love to see a sequel to A Clockwork Orange. Cover the last chapter of the book and make up some movie original stuff.

Alex's Son? haha.

blasphemy!

Leave the film alone,no sequel and deffinately no remake. :p hah

TRASHBAT said:
Jayme said:

But. . .

Alex's Son? haha.

blasphemy!

Leave the film alone,no sequel and deffinately no remake. :p hah

Okay. if we have a time machine into the seventies. and then make a . . . . i dont know.

I only saw it recently and I want more.

14 *enter random numbers here* (I forget the title)

That one that's been advertised recently with John Cusack.

He's the only reason why I want to see it.

A few more movies I haven't put down. Long time off though.

Hong Kong Phooey Movie. Should be a epic piece of cinema.

High School Musical 3. This one is in theatres, Should be funny.

The Untitled Friday The 13th Project. Should be Hella interesting.

Jurassic Park IV
. I've got little to no hope for this. But hearing John Williams music on the Big Screen again can't be a bad thing.

Indiana Jones 4. Hopefully bareable. Indie has always been a good character. Haha. XD.

Transformers 2. First one was awesome. Second one should be awesomer. :p

I could go on about sequals and random movies that 'look' good. Ah well. I'll stop.

This film keeps advertising so I guess its done its job, I want to see Halloween, out August 31st I believe.
Rob Zombie directed it I think so should be a crazy film.

Back