What manga are you reading now?

Full Metal Panic (LN) vol 2
I like Tessa. I quite liked this volume. Good stuff.

The Asterisk War (LN) vol 9
Juuust in time for the next volume release. Gotta be honest, I thought Claudia's whole deal was going to be tied into the main plot a bit better. It was interesting enough, but not half as mysterious as it was made out to be. Nice to see Eishirou get a cool part though.

Escape Journey Vol. 3 by Ogeretsu Tanaka from SuBLime - final volume for this likable and (mostly) realistic slice-of-life coming out story of two students.

Hakumei and Mikochi Vol 6
More SOL goodness from the tiny friends and their various associates including learning to swim, entering a clothes making contest and building an outdoor kitchen. All the stories are new to me now we're beyond the anime adaptated parts.

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma (complete)
I'm really sad by how this crashed in quality as it's been a favourite of mine for years. The setup with Soma as the First Seat and Erina as the Dean had a lot of potential for good fun, imo. A pity we didn't really get to see much of it.
Still, aside from the terrible final arc it was a very enjoyable manga. I hope the three epilogue chapters and the 4th anime season do it justice.

Ascendance of a Bookworm (LN) vol 2
Slow, realistic progress. Believable and well-written. Really, this is quality. It'll be very interesting to see how things go from here.

Strike the Blood volume 3 (light novel) - Slowly catching up with this one too...

Discommunication volume 1- Definitely sticking with this one, quite different to Mysterious Girlfriend X which the mangaka wrote next.

Love Rush volumes 1-2 (complete) - Started the series when it was a JUMP Start, so figured I'd finish it.

The Unwanted Undead Adventurer volume 1

Animeta! volume 1(reread)

Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 2 (light novel) - Fast becoming one of my favourite series on JNC.

Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister volume 1 (light novel) -Dropping this if it gets another volume, it was just dull.

Bungo Stray Dogs volume 11

Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister (LN) vol 1
This was uh, a thing. Yeah. No. Absolutely no interest.
Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister volume 1 (light novel) -Dropping this if it gets another volume, it was just dull.
Does it have more volumes? Because I swear when the license was announced it was announced as a single volume, but that ending was about as inconclusive as physically possible.

Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister (LN) vol 1
This was uh, a thing. Yeah. No. Absolutely no interest.

Does it have more volumes? Because I swear when the license was announced it was announced as a single volume, but that ending was about as inconclusive as physically possible.

It doesn’t have more volumes yet, but there is more web novel material they could turn into LNs. I think JNC are under the assumption it has been cancelled tho, which is no surprise given what we’ve seen of it.

Flying Witch 7 - Lots of max comfy content I'd love to see animated. Such a lovely little manga.
Tokyo Ghoul:re 11 - Oh! Quite an interesting volume.
Grand Blue: Dreaming 9 - Last digital first volume, hope the wait for 10 isn't too long..

The Princess Knight is a Classmate! ch 1-25

The Unqualified Student at the Demon Lord Academy ch 1-9

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 116

Last edited:
Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World volume 1

Record of Wortenia War volume 1 (light novel)

Little Miss P (complete)

Back