What manga are you reading now?

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Escape Journey Vol. 3 by Ogeretsu Tanaka from SuBLime - final volume for this likable and (mostly) realistic slice-of-life coming out story of two students.

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Hakumei and Mikochi Vol 6
More SOL goodness from the tiny friends and their various associates including learning to swim, entering a clothes making contest and building an outdoor kitchen. All the stories are new to me now we're beyond the anime adaptated parts.

Arveene

School Idol
Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma (complete)
I'm really sad by how this crashed in quality as it's been a favourite of mine for years. The setup with Soma as the First Seat and Erina as the Dean had a lot of potential for good fun, imo. A pity we didn't really get to see much of it.
Still, aside from the terrible final arc it was a very enjoyable manga. I hope the three epilogue chapters and the 4th anime season do it justice.

Ascendance of a Bookworm (LN) vol 2
Slow, realistic progress. Believable and well-written. Really, this is quality. It'll be very interesting to see how things go from here.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Strike the Blood volume 3 (light novel) - Slowly catching up with this one too...

Discommunication volume 1- Definitely sticking with this one, quite different to Mysterious Girlfriend X which the mangaka wrote next.

Love Rush volumes 1-2 (complete) - Started the series when it was a JUMP Start, so figured I'd finish it.

The Unwanted Undead Adventurer volume 1

Animeta! volume 1(reread)

Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 2 (light novel) - Fast becoming one of my favourite series on JNC.

Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister volume 1 (light novel) -Dropping this if it gets another volume, it was just dull.

Bungo Stray Dogs volume 11

Arveene

School Idol
Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister (LN) vol 1
This was uh, a thing. Yeah. No. Absolutely no interest.
Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister volume 1 (light novel) -Dropping this if it gets another volume, it was just dull.
Does it have more volumes? Because I swear when the license was announced it was announced as a single volume, but that ending was about as inconclusive as physically possible.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister (LN) vol 1
This was uh, a thing. Yeah. No. Absolutely no interest.

Does it have more volumes? Because I swear when the license was announced it was announced as a single volume, but that ending was about as inconclusive as physically possible.
It doesn’t have more volumes yet, but there is more web novel material they could turn into LNs. I think JNC are under the assumption it has been cancelled tho, which is no surprise given what we’ve seen of it.

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Flying Witch 7 - Lots of max comfy content I'd love to see animated. Such a lovely little manga.
Tokyo Ghoul:re 11 - Oh! Quite an interesting volume.
Grand Blue: Dreaming 9 - Last digital first volume, hope the wait for 10 isn't too long..

Dragon Slayer

Pokémon Master
The Princess Knight is a Classmate! ch 1-25

The Unqualified Student at the Demon Lord Academy ch 1-9

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 116

Last edited:

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World volume 1

Record of Wortenia War volume 1 (light novel)

Little Miss P (complete)

Anyone catching up on the received thread knows it's gonna be volume 2 of City, I only just remembered what everyone is doing with a camera... Hey, watch it, pal!