What manga are you reading now?

Crimson Spell Vol. 6 by Ayano Yamane from SuBLime Manga. It's taken five years, but here is the next volume...at long last! :)
Monster and the Beast Vol. 1 by Renji (Yen Press)
Classmates Vol. 1 by Asumiko Nakamura (Seven Seas)

Astra Lost in Space: Volumes 1 - 5 [Completed]

What a great little series, Charming cast of characters, a short and concise story with some neat twists and turns, it starts out as your standard space adventure series but it turns to be so much more than that, it’s well crafted and uses its length very well and I found the ending to be very satisfying, considering I haven’t been in the manga reading game for 18+ Months this has very much been the perfect series to get the ball rolling again! 9/10

Hi-Fi Cluster volumes 1-3

I Shall Survive Using Potions volume 3 (light novel)

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts volume 8

Woof Woof Story: I Told You to Turn me into a Pampered Pooch volume 2 (light novel)

Candy Colour Paradox volume 2

Anonymous Noise volume 15

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (LN) vol 4
I ended up dropping Elf Bride when I saw the synopsis for the new volume, and Villainess is going to have to come up with something good to avoid the same fate. Again, nothing fundamentally wrong with this volume, just getting a bit samey.

Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch if you've got a Ringer (LN) vol 3
Another solid volume. Stey spices things up a bit too. While nothing amazing it's moving along at a decent pace and is a decent read, so I'm keeping going with it for now.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (LN) vol 9
Huh, looks like we're finally getting a proper antagonist-type character. I'll be interested to see how long it takes Fuuga to become an actual opponent - he has to unify the Eastern Nations first. Another good volume with a mix of story development, fluffy family stuff and politics and such. This series always feels like it crams a lot into each volume.

Classmates volume 1

Demon Slayer volume 7

As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 6

Lover (complete)

If I Could Touch your Heart (complete)

Reversible Friend (complete)

Hitorijime My Hero Volume 4 by Memeco Arii. (Material here that doesn't appear in the anime series including a story about the girls written for Yuri Hime).

I Shall Survive Using Potions! (LN) vol 3
Fairly similar to previous volumes. Not bad by any stretch, but I do hope her friends show up soon to provide a bit more variety.

Yotsuba&! Vol 2
Pretty damn funny again, the last 2 chapters maybe not as good as the rest.
Also whilst quite funny there was also something a little bit disturbing about chapter 9:

Back