What manga are you reading now?

I'm so glad to see that your library still has a good selection of manga titles
Thanks! Yeah, it's heartening to see a library with a good stock of manga. I'll definitely find out if any more volumes of Goodnight Punpun are in the works; my local libraries have their collective stock catalogue online, so that's another resource available for looking into it.

I've got volume 1 of A Silent Voice on loan at the moment, as well the first volume of Nichijou. It seems like supply is actually outstripping demand sometimes, though, as I'm the first person to borrow either. A Silent Voice turns out to have been available for loan since October last year, yet the stamp card was as yet blank before I took it out.

There's still more to think about beyond my current loans: off the top of my head there's the first volume of Orange, the first two omnibus editions of I Am a Hero, and both(?) omnibus volumes of Angelic Layer too.

I also want to check out the ComicsPlus library app that @Professor Irony mentioned here recently. Thanks to the Prof for going into detail about it; I was aware of there being an app, but didn't realise quite what it could make available for reading. I've saved the link he posted. :)

It seems like supply is actually outstripping demand sometimes, though, as I'm the first person to borrow either. A Silent Voice turns out to have been available for loan since October last year, yet the stamp card was as yet blank before I took it out.

Even though - I guess - you have lovely 'new' copies to borrow (which is always nice) I'm amazed that no one had borrowed them before you! But what's heartening is that it sounds as if your library is still buying in new titles in spite of budget cuts, so that's a good sign the librarians are keen on keeping their graphic novels and manga up-to-date.

And the titles you've mentioned in the catalogue also seem to show someone behind the scenes is doing some research and buying in a wide range of recommended manga. That's really heartening. :)

I'm amazed that no one had borrowed them before you!
Yeah, I was amazed too. To think that nobody had borrowed either Goodnight Punpun or A Silent Voice yet! I guess not all library members are connoisseurs like we are here. :p

I think the last time I took a look at the volumes of Angelic Layer, they weren't stamped yet either. Hopefully that's changed by now.

After Hours v 1-3 (end)
This series started so strong, but I was disappointed with the ending.
The rave was fantastic though. As soon as I saw Stardust: Music Sounds Better With You, the song instantly started playing in my head and I could easily imagine what that would actually be like at a rave. Honestly it should have ended there. No need for the unnecessary drama after, or the fact that it doesn't conclude! DOES SHE COME BACK? WE'LL NEVER KNOW! I guess that was the point for Emi's growth but also boooo.

Read the first volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen, enjoying the anime so far, and looks the manga is finishing so felt like reading it. I think the first volume has mostly been covered so far in the anime anyways.

Caught up on One Piece, was like 5 chapters behind.

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse volume 12 (light novel)

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Volume 8 (light novel) - Still slowly catching up

Dive!! volume 1

For the Kid I Saw In My Dreams volume 1

A Sister's All You Need volume 3 (light novel) - I love this silly series so much.

Back