What manga are you reading now?

Dengeki Daisy is really good as well. It's a little more interesting that your average high school romance. I could sit here all day and give out shoujo suggestions :p

As for myself, I'm rereading Fruits Basket. I'm currently on volume 10, and later today I plan to read Strobe Edge 2 which I bought yesterday .

Recently finished up the Arrancar arc in BLEACH. Volumes 38-48 which I got not long after Chirstmas.

Read Slam Dunk: Volumes 18-19 at the weekend. I really want to get the volume after these to see what happens next in the match between Shohoku & Ryonan. Also want to catch-up sometime before the second half of the year with the current volumes.

Last night I read Dance in the Vampire Bund: Volume 1

cover

MrLaserSharkKH said:
Read Slam Dunk: Volumes 18-19 at the weekend. I really want to get the volume after these to see what happens next in the match between Shohoku & Ryonan. Also want to catch-up sometime before the second half of the year with the current volumes.

I love Slam Dunk and i hate Ryonan with a passion, especially Sendou. Grrr i've never hated a character so much than i do him.

I've started reading Magi and i like. Glad its now been licenced by Viz.

Read, Is that a Zombie Vol1. While I enjoyed both series of the Anime I found the Manga to be quite difficult to read beceause of the page layouts. I don't normally have this problem reading from right to left but some of them just seemed confusing and I had to read several of the pages over again to get the story to flow. Also I found some of the panels to be nothing more then blatent fanservice, now don't get me wrong, I don't mind fanservice but I feel you can't use it to replace plot or am I missing the point that this Manga was made to appeal to those who read in a different way :wink: .

Back