What manga are you reading now?

Ian - When you've read Flowers of Evil 4, do let me know what you think of it. I'm curious to see if you'll enjoy it more than volume 3. I personally liked it better than 3; the depravity kinda changed tone in a way I liked, but I've read other reviews that prefer the previous volumes.

st_owly said:
Ian - When you've read Flowers of Evil 4, do let me know what you think of it. I'm curious to see if you'll enjoy it more than volume 3. I personally liked it better than 3; the depravity kinda changed tone in a way I liked, but I've read other reviews that prefer the previous volumes.

I'll let you know.

Finally finished Clover, really beautiful (as expected from Clamp) a real work of art. Now reading Railgun 6, also a great series. Be nice if we see the Index manga released in English sometime.

Yesterday read Bunny Drop Volume 1, Tegami Bachi Volume 1 and D.Gray-Man Volume 1-2.

Right now reading D.Gray-Man Volume 3.

Really enjoying every one of these series. Looking forward to catching up with them all :)

Seems we share quite similar tastes :lol: I'm a big CLAMP fan, and also love Kimi ni Todoke and Toradora. I also really like Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, Blue Exorcist, Natsume's Book of Friends, Black Butler, anything by Ai Yazawa, Vampire Knight. I'm a big shoujo fiend :p

Seems we do :D I've read all of Fruits Basket through my sister and really enjoyed it. I've also read up to volume 12 of Vampire Knight. I enjoy shoujo too, anything that's sweet or will make me cry. The shounen I like tend to be what I call 'light shounen', nothing with too many fight scenes. Not really my thing :lol:

I've heard the name before so I looked it up. I've never read it but it does sound fun! Asuka sounds like the kind of character I'd get really attached too. I'll have to check it out ^-^
I find choosing manga to read quite hard so it's nice to hear good suggestions. Another one I want to start is Dengeki Daisy, I really like the sound of it.

Back