What manga are you reading now?

07-Ghost Volume 1. Left feeling quite confused but that's how I like it. All my favourite manga leave me confused at first. Like the relationship between Teito and Mikage, I have a feeling the next volume will upset me...

Reading Bad Teacher's Equation 5. It's refreshing to see a BL series where half the boys aren't basically just girls in boys' bodies. As my best friend put it after she read my volume 1 (and immediately went and bought herself the whole series later that day) "They're all so... manly!" I can see why it's a classic BL series, and the fact it's 10 normal sized volumes (the English release is 5 double volumes) long gives the characters a chance to develop as well. I recommend it if you like BL.

Last night I read

Hunter x Hunter: Volumes 17 - 18
Rosario+Vampire: Volume 10 [Completed]

It's been a while since I've marked as series as completed!
Now roll on Season II I guess?!

Got myself started on the first volume of 20th Century Boys. Naoki Urasawa is a name I've seen get high praise pretty much unanimously but I haven't read any of his material. I'm started to see why people love him so much!

I just finished Sand Chronicles volume 8. I didn't realise this was the last actual story volume (the next 2 volumes are side stories) The ending almost made me cry but I'm so glad Ann and Daigeo got back together

Next I'll be reading Sakura Hime Kaden 9 and 07-Ghost 2, then Switch volume 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back