What manga are you reading now?

Just finished the main story of Hellsing 2...can't be bothered reading the bonus story, so I'm about to start Battle Vixens 1 for the 4629th time...maybe I'll actually get around to reading #2 soon...

Finished reading Air Gear vol 2 at work today and can't wait to get my mits on vol 3 in early Feb'.

Bleach and One Piece are keeping my attention also. March is way too long a wait for vol 13 of both Naruto and Negima.

Read SandLand a week or two ago, which was nice. Also been quite engrossed in Rurouni Kenshin and may pop into LBS tomorrow to get the next couple of volumes :)

Started Saiyuki Reload, read 1 + 2 yesterday. So far it seems the same as Saiyuki (Which is a good thing) :)

I'm going to start reading all the other series that seem to be piling up on my bookcase soon... honest

Too many I am gonna have to start reading them as I keep ordering loads but haven't had a chance to start on any, am gonna try to make a start on 'Bring It On'

Yesterday i read Neck and Neck volumes 1 and 2, and today i read volume 3.
This manga has actually turned out better than i thought it would, i'm really enjoying it, and i can't wait to read volume 4. I think i will have to try and buy volumes 5 and 6 in preparation for when i've finished that :)

ITs manga day here at work so I will be reading:
Bring It On vol. 1 - 3
Air Gear vol. 2
Those Who Hunt Elves vol. 1
Battle Club vol. 1
Van Von Hunter vol. 3

I read Nodame Cantabile vol.6 which has a bit more of a serious tone than the previous volumes. I also read Remote vol.9 - this seems to be getting close to a consistent plot now, as in the closing moments, an old nemesis of Himuro is introduced, which threatens to shed light on his condition. I also read Genshiken vol.7, yet another great volume.

Back