What manga are you reading now?

D.Gray-man volume 3, good stuff, I hate Viz for their name changes, Riva, Riba, Reever. Linali, Lenalee. Rabi, Ravi, Lavi, Labi. Make up your mind, it's stupid going through name changes in the series so much. =/

Clamp’s Tokyo Babylon vol. 1-3 – suppose this is getting quite old now, having been made all the way back in 1991.
First two volumes start out quite gently, a little episodic perhaps, but its enjoyable enough stuff and there is some nice interplay between the three main characters. Things get a little more involved with volume 3 and there are some undercurrents of the deeper story line that’s (hopefully) going to take shape.
Something to do with the world ending in 1999 or such like…I guess ‘they’ must have saved it one way or another.

Got the first three volumes of Nodame Cantabile after falling in love with the live-action series (can't wait for the anime come January), so those will be read before work starts again ^___^

I got a few nice volumes of manga for Christmas, including 3 volumes of yaoi.
I read volume 4 of Antique Bakery which finished the series. This story has been excellent, and the main characters are all really interesting, i would marry any one of them ;):). This series seems to be classed as a Yaoi series, but in my opinion i wouldn't even call it shounen-ai, only one of the characters is actually gay, and there are no real relationships formed. But the characters all have interesting stories, and it has some great humour.
The two other yaoi stories i've read are Time Lag and Rin volume 1,both of which actually have a connection to Only the Ring Finger Knows (Time Lag has the same artist, and Rin the same author). Both of these i found a little disappointing, though both held my interest, and were fairly entertaining.

Though my favourite i've read over the past couple of day is without doubt Absolute Boyfriend volume 1. It has some great bishies (even one with glasses which seems to be my favourite kind at the moment :) ), all round beautiful artwork, and it promises to be a new favourite. I've ordered volume 2 already, it's just a shame there arn't more volumes out already, volume 3 isn't out until february

Today I will be reading Air Gear vol. 1 loved the anime and wanna see if the manga is as good and also Chocolat vol. 1 although I have already read most of this online (at the official website) I really wanna read the full manga from the start again.

Bought & read Candidate for Goddess vol.2 this morning after getting/reading vol.1 on Wednesday. Kind of reminds me of Gundam Wing Zero.

Also hit on Bleach, and have ordered the next couple of volumes from UP.

On going reading: Naruto, Negima & One Piece

HunterXHunter & Escaflowne are two possibly/maybe manga series for reading in the next month or so.

Back