What manga are you reading now?

Finished Berserk off, last 3 volumes, things certainly left off while considering Miura left us hanging there while he went on a long vacation, oh well. 17th January hurry up, I need Young Animal to be published then to see what happens next. X_X

I read Imadoki volume 5 (finishing the series). It was a good ending to the series. And though the second half of the volume was just extra stories (which i usually hate, but force myself to read) to fill space, they were actually also pretty good :). An excellent series all around

Just read Genshiken vol 1 today, and am reading FMP vol 4 and 5 later, also awaiting vols 3 and 4 of berserk to get here so i can read them

Fruits Basket vol ; 15
Shaman King vol ; 9
Death Note vol ; 9
Akira vol ; 2

Yes, I'm rather late on the whole Akira thing, but I only recently-ish fell in love with it 3:
(Yay at Hao's apperance in Shaman King ~Finally! ^w^~)

Been reading Negima vol 10, 11 & 12, oh and Bleach vol 4 :D

Negima - the Mahora Academy Festival story arc began in vol 9 and is still only half way through by the end of vol 12 :shock:

Favourite bits so far - Asuna-sans practice date in vol 9 and basically all of vol 10, 11 and 12 which includes the Martial Arts contest - this runs through all of vol 11 & 12 having started at the end of vol 10 and continues into vol 13 (due out in March iirc :cry: )

Tanoshimi have now caught up with Del Rays release of Negima, so It'll be duel release dates from here on in...

After not buying any manga for ages

(lie)

I'm now reading Ouran High School Host Club, volume 8.

(truth)

I didn't think anything could top the last volume, but this volume is really funny. Ah, silliness... :wink:

M.G xx

I read Absolute Boyfriend volume two the other day, i was beginning to think it would never come.
Another great volume though, Yuu Watase never fails to deliver.

I also read Model volume 7 (which finished the series).
This i didn't find as good as absolute boyfriend, in truth i found it very confusing, i had to put all my effort into just figuring out what was going on, i felt like it was put together in the wrong order, lol

Back