What manga are you reading now?

As volume 4 of Loveless is coming out, I am re-reading volume 3. Ritsuka, the catboy is quite irksome in this volume - makes me want to pull his tail, for being so mean to Soubi.

Boo!

M.G xx

Today I got round to reading -
Air Gear vol. 3 - Most Excellent
Bring It On vol. 4 - again a good read
Samurai Champloo vol. 2 - only got to read a few pages so far will try to finish later when the boss has wandered off to another meeting

W00t! They're here!!!
Reading Battle Vixens vol 10 now, Battle Club vol 3 after.
I need to reread vol 9 though... was lost at the start of vol 10. Lmao.

Absolutely engrossed in Loveless, volume 4. Ritsu is so horrible, his put-downs are funny. To give you a flavour:

Ritsu - " You look silly.
Just like a princess."
Nagisa - " That's the meanest compliment I've ever heard."
Ritsu - " I meant to say you creep me out."

Ack! I think I like Ritsu. How did I end up liking a baddie? That wasn't supposed to happen...

Bah!

M.G xx

I've been attacking the backlog of unread manga I've got starting with Bleach. I am currently reading volume 11, having read volumes 5-10 in the past three days.

Battle Vixens 10 now...think I've got a couple of unread Girls Bravo after this, then it's either re-reading some stuff or BUYING MORE!

I read Bus Gamer the other day. It's just as good as Saiyuki, it's a shame there isn't more.
Same with Wild Adapter Volume 1.

I read Berserk for the first time yesterday and read Voumes 1-4 in a few hours. It is shaping up to be one of my favourite series.

Last things i read were volume 2 of Passion. Finally got around to getting this to read the end of the story. It was pretty decent, but i was mainly just interested in how it would end.
Also i read volume 1 of Level C. When i first looked at the art work i wasn't sure i would be able to read it, Mizuki's huge eyes were rather off putting, lol. Though i enjoyed it more than i thought...can't say there was much actual story though.

I've also read half of volume 1 of Wish, maybe it will get better if i read it to the end, but currently i'm bored of it already

I finished reading through my backlog of Bleach with volumes 11,12, and 13. Now I need to get some more. I read DNAngel volume 5 and am in the middle of volume 6.

Back