What manga are you reading now?

Saiyuki Reload 4 twice today. For some reason I keep re-reading manga on the same day that I get it, but being stuck in a train station for almost 2 hours will get you to read anything.

I also read Berserk 1, 3 times the other day. I should stop waiting around for people, or carry more manga with me :?

Re-reading Girls Bravo 1.

I also like this better second time around.

And I nearly bought more Negima today, but it was battered. So I didn't.

Naruto 1-12 (for the third time), then I'll strat on Negima 1-12. It should last me through my next working week :D

Aaron, what's wrong with Liverpool. City of Culture 2008 don't you know :lol: I'm at my happiest when traveling east bound on the M62 :D

Oooh... I'm reading Hana Kimi, volume 16. Its the big high jump showdown between Sano, his little brother Shin and Sano's baddie rival. Ack!

Who's gonna win...?

Biting my nails with anxiety

M.G xx

I am reading holic at the moment.Its just so good.Clamp prove yet again that they are masters of their trade.Kimihiro and yuko are really fun charachters to read about.

Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, its a lot better than I though it would be :D
I'm also reading Berserk, which at the moment is my favourite manga.

Tales From the Clerks ok so technically not a manga but well worth mentioning, it has all the blanks filled in between Clerks and Clerks 2 as well as the missing scene from Clerks set in the funeral home (which is animated in the Clerks X dvd set)..... I love Kevin Smith he is my hero

Back