What manga are you reading now?

pomtry said:
Im dying to read it I heard it was diffrent to the anime

Yes and No, the beginning is different and he finds out more about the Sleeping Forest at the start of the manga compared to the series, but the battle with Buccha is the same, I still prefer the anime

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
Im dying to read it I heard it was diffrent to the anime

Yes and No, the beginning is different and he finds out more about the Sleeping Forest at the start of the manga compared to the series, but the battle with Buccha is the same, I still prefer the anime

Is it something I should buy or just leave and just leave things with the anime?

currently about a third of the way through berserk volume 5 and yet to touch the three volumes of one piece that also came yesterday, but shall start on them tonight no doubt.

Just read the first chapter of FMP! Sigma. So far i prefer the artwork for Sigma than i do for the original manga series.

Ok I just finished reading all the volumes of battle royale and all I can say is OMFG I loved from start to finish the gore the action and everything else.

Currently re-reading Imadoki. I always find it thoughtful. Flippy makes me laugh though. Poor Koki is in a bit of a mess. Even though I know how it will end, I can't help but feeling a bit sorry for him in vol.4

M.G xx

Back