What manga are you reading now?

Reading Hunter X Hunter, got this sudden craving to read it with the Genei Ryodan arc and all seeing what becomes of Kurapika, along with Hisoka. <3

Read volume 11, reading 12 right now, good stuff, I'll finish it in... about 3 days. ;_;

I really need to buy some new manga. Only thing I've read today was Naruto chapter 347, had more bare flesh than any previous chapter :lol: and introduced an interesting new character who now possesses Zabuza's huge sword which always looked too cool to not bring back :D

Related to spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I have read

Those Who Hunt Elves 6 & 7
Fairies Landing 1 & 2
Sokora Refugees 1
Evils Return 1

Oh and I did try reading comic party but the volume I bought is in German so that series is on hold til I buy a new copy

Rurouni Kenshin 6 - I'm still loving this series - the art is nice and clean, the fight scenes captivating and the whole Samurai theme is quite educational, in a way. To be honest, I read this for the bitchin' sword fights, LOL.

Air Gear 1 - I was really impressed with this. Again, the art is brilliant and the storyline/plot is original too - Ikki, a high school boy, was well respected in his town for being a brilliant street brawler, that is until a gang called the Skull Saders, complete with fancy rollerblades called Air Trecks, beats him to a pulp. This first volume follows Ikki as he introduces himself into the world of AIR TRECKS and as he discovers a great secret about the girls he lives with...

Alice said:
Air Gear 1 - I was really impressed with this. Again, the art is brilliant and the storyline/plot is original too - Ikki, a high school boy, was well respected in his town for being a brilliant street brawler, that is until a gang called the Skull Saders, complete with fancy rollerblades called Air Trecks, beats him to a pulp. This first volume follows Ikki as he introduces himself into the world of AIR TRECKS and as he discovers a great secret about the girls he lives with...

One of my all time fave mangas and animes especially as the stories differ in both. I am loving the manga series at the moment and can't wait until April when the next volume is released. I am also living in hope that they make a 2nd series of the anime as it gave me goosebumps when I used to watch it.

Today I have also ben reading:

Exaxxion vol. 1 (bargain at minamicon but too expensive to buy the rest)
Remote Vol. 1, 2 & 3

Negima - still. Works been keeping me busy. Also Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece & .Hack.

Bring on next pay day, as I'll be ordering vol's 8, 9 & 10 of Bleach, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter & Rurouni Kenshin :D :D :D and vol 2 & 3 of .hack // twilight

All excited about... Vol 14 of Negima & Naruto and vol 4 of Air Gear. Why must I wait :cry:

Read through vol 4 of One Piece, so now no new manga to read. Gonna have to wait till thursday before i can have a day of spending.

Hunter X Hunter volumes 13-16, I swear to god it has more dialogue than Death Note... but at least other things are happening to entertain me along the way, which is all good.

Death Note, volume 1: I've only read about a quarter of the way in but it seems like it can be fun - for some reason though, I think this would make a much better short series than a long series. There's only so many interesting ways to make people die... does anyone know how many volumes there are?

I was reading Naruto volume 6 but that was put aside yesterday to read Bleach 18 when it arrived in the post yesterday, and it has been put aside again while I read Case Closed 16 which arrived today.

Back