What manga are you reading now?

Working my way through the No Need For Tenchi! series, it is bloody fantastic and i love it just as much as the anime.

Bleach - vol's 8, 9 & 10 read on Friday whilst in work

Saiyuki - wasn't 100% keen on the bishonen chara design but it's growing on me as is the story. Read the first three vols in work yesterday and will start vol 4 tonight.

Looking forward to getting Battle Angel Alita: Last Order vol.1-8 latter in the week :D

It's not manga, but the relase of HP and the Deathly Hollows is not to far off, so it's about time to start thinking about re-reading the others in prep' for the new one :)

Nyu said:
pomtry said:
The all new tenchi volume 10

Im so sad its the last ever volume :x :cry:

I'm waiting on amazon to deliver volumes one and two. :p

I dont think you will be disapointed when you read it :D

I still need to get my hands on some no need for tenchi volumes but Im waiting till all the volumes are out 1st

pomtry said:
Nyu said:
pomtry said:
The all new tenchi volume 10

Im so sad its the last ever volume :x :cry:

I'm waiting on amazon to deliver volumes one and two. :p

I dont think you will be disapointed when you read it :D

I still need to get my hands on some no need for tenchi volumes but Im waiting till all the volumes are out 1st

I think the only ones that arent re-released are 11 and 12. I like the new format, reading from right to left is cool.

i thought all new tenchi was a continuation of no need, i really like no need it's always poking fun and it adds so much value to the franchise.

Initial D vol.3 and 4, had them for ages and found them last night so decided to finally read them, I really hope they don't end on a cliff hanger as then I'll have to buy vol 5 too

Recently acquired Kill Me, Kiss Me Vols.1-4. Read 1&2 and now into 3.
Bit of fun no doubt; laughable combination of cross-dressing, mistaken gender/identity mixed in amongst gang to gang fighting, conflict, territorial disputes – you know, the usual stuff.
Brings up that familiar dilemma of when you’re not sure whether to kill someone, or just kiss them instead. Happens to us all. :?!

Finished Hunter X Hunter, OMG, finally! Now I'm reading Vagabond, up to volume 2... I should finish this in a few days too.

Right now im reading No Need for Tenchi, Midori no Hibi, Love Hina and Elfen Lied.

Lots of my favourite anime series and the mangas are all good. My favourite has to be Tenchi, it captures everything i loved about the anime and carries it perfectly.

Back