What manga are you reading now?

I'm reading Death Note volume 3 at the moment and loving it. I'm still under the impression that it'd make a great shorter manga but I hear its about 12 volumes long. Now that Kira and L are actually in each others faces, I can't really see how they're going to drag it on for 9 more volumes.

Still, I think it's fantastic and the art is beautiful and quite realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice said:
I'm reading Death Note volume 3 at the moment and loving it. I'm still under the impression that it'd make a great shorter manga but I hear its about 12 volumes long. Now that Kira and L are actually in each others faces, I can't really see how they're going to drag it on for 9 more volumes.

Still, I think it's fantastic and the art is beautiful and quite realistic.

Just finished 1,2 and 3 myself as they got delivered today.And i must say,im adoring this series the more i see of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron said:
Zombie Powder 1.

I wanted to check out this series, but i heard it just got cut off. I don't think i want to read a Manga without an ending.

But i like Tite Kubo from the Bleach fame's art style.

I probably wouldn't have got it if it wasn't such a small series to be honest...I already get too many series that have been going for years, so I just wanted something small.

Appropriately enough, I'm about to start reading DBZ 1 now.

Just completed reading an Ouran Host Club marathon before I mail the series to a friend (we currently have a manga swap club!) She's sent me Paradise Kiss so I have started reading that.

Also recently read Land Of The Blindfolded and Never Give Up. Also reading Guru Guru Pon Chan - a criminally funny series.

M.G xx

Read a few chapters of Berserk volume 6 and read a few of Elfen lied. Plan on reading the second manga of Eureka Seven later as well.

Back