What manga are you reading now?

Read Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden 1 (finally) the other day- when I first heard about it I was concerned it would feel like a retread of the original, but I needn't have worried- it's a great story in its own right. And talking of the original, I'm now reading Fushigi Yuugi volume 2.

This last week I've been catching up on Bleach (read vols 3-7, 8 was dispatched today), and yesterday I read vols 7-11 of Fruits Basket (got fed up with waiting for volume 6 to arrive)- Bleach is beginning to show its true addictive nature, but Fruits Basket remains my firm favourite.

Well I've just prised Fruit Baskets vol 5-7 from my girlfriend little grubby fingers. Going to read them then go to local comic shop and order fruit baskets vol 8 and onwards and a couple of GTO manga`s.

Recent readings are:
Cromatle High School vol 2.

Funnier than vol 1. Didnt think that was possible :p

Ai Yori Anshi vol 2

Seems that Aoi-chan has some competion for Kaoru's love now, but hes holding firm! Despite some incidents involing drunk lol

Next on my too read "pile" is DearS vol 1 and vol 1 and 2 of Fushigi yugi.

Now that proves how open i am with my manga, dont it 8)

At the moment, I'm going between three series.

Negima - Im waiting for signs of Volume 7, but right now ive really enjoyed this series, I love Ken's work.

Inu-Yasha & Ranma 1/2 - I've only just started to read these series, but I really like both of them,though I'd like to get the Whole Inu-Yasha series first.

I had one of my manga fests yesterday :D I read Doubt! vol 1-3, Cheeky Angel vol 4-6, Kare Kano 7, Honey Mustard vol 1, Tokyo Boys & Girls vol 1 and Bizenghast vol 1 (which was surprisingly good!).

Heh thats alot of manga in one day, last thing I read in actual book form was Case Closed 1 & 2 which i dusted off in about an hour :lol: I mainly read scanslations online, GantZ keeps getting better and better, suprised no one has licensed it yet.

Ive just picked up a bunch of manga books today.

Naruto 1
DearS 1
Suikoden III 1
Warcraft 1

That'll keep me busy for a while...

Today I read Berserk Vol.7 and Naruto Vol.6, both books I have had but never got round to reading, so I decided to read them both today.

Charter_Mage said:
Reading some more Fake today, loving the series, as of course i should have known i would :) :wink:
Wait until you get to volume 7 - phew it's HOT :twisted: Even at 38, I got a little embarrassed when I was reading it - coo blimey!

Today I started on Fruits Basket vol 6, as I said before I already read 7-11 whilst waiting for volume 6 to come into stock, so after this I'll be up to date and ready for the hopefully not-so-long wait for volume 12.

I have just read Ray Vol 1 & 2 - a brilliant story, well drawn and is about the female version of Black Jack who has this 'X-Ray' Vision. She helps people by performing surgery on them as she is a doctor, but the catch is that she charges in the millions, cash wise.
I'll be buying Vol 3 when it's released next month! :D
________
Vaporizer affiliates

ive read alot of manga since tuesday cause there no anime on tv in france(on holiday) ive read cardcaptor sakura, .hack and gravitation.

Back