What manga are you reading now?

Re-reading Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist 12.

I didn't realise I'd already read it until I was halfway in...I thought it just seemed similar to something I'd already read.

A longish train journey yesterday gave me the chance to finish Naruto volume 7 and then go on to volume 8. It remains to be seen if this is the start a complete Naruto catch-up.

I've been reading Hana-Kimi. I read the first volume a long time ago, but never got around to buying any more. Then i saw a auction on ebay for volumes 4-6 going cheap, so i snaped it up for a later date, then another cheap auction for volume 8. Finally i saw the auction made just for me, volumes 2 and 3 :).

I had to re-read volume one, but one i started reading i havn't been able to stop. I've currently read all the eight volumes that i own (i had to buy volume 7 normally :( ), and i'm desperate to buy some more. I'm glad this is a good long series :).

I've also read Our Kingdom volume one, which was ok, but nothing special.
And Tokyo Boys & Girls volume 1. The story itself of Tokyo Boy & Girls isn't bad. But for anyone whos read other works by Miki Aihara like Hot Gimmick should be careful not to be mislead by the revised cover art. Hot Gimmick has some wonderful artwork, and the cover of TBG implies something similar. Unfortunately this is a much older series, and sadly looks that way too

I've just finished of the rest of volume 8, volumes 9,10 and 11 of Naruto. Just about to start volume 12. I'm hoping to get up to date with the manga series by the end of the weekend.

Just finished reading Battle vixens 5 and Berserk 8. I'm really tempted to read Berserk 9 as its getting better and better, but i'm wanting something to read tomorrow =/

Just picked up vol.18 of Hana Kimi - a couple of good storylines in this one- Sano finally talks to his dad and Shin finally tells Sano about how he felt when his elder brother left home. Poor Umeda is chased by schoolkids *chuckle* I should feel sorry for him, but I don't.

Yet again I am left on another cliffhanger- who will be the high jump champion?

M.G xx

Volumes 12, 13 and just finished off volume 14 of Naruto. This brings me up to date with English translation of the manga.

Back