What manga are you reading now?

Just got Demon Diary out from the library yesterday. Somehow missed that Raenaf accidently blew up a mountain the first time I read it. Definately one of the best Korean titles out there and extrememly funny!

M.G xx

I'm reading Bus Gamer at the moment and it's absolutely brilliant! Really enjoying it!

Just finished Case Close vol. 4 and Romeo & Juliet too! ^_^

Wai, thank you for buying "Romeo & Juliet" CitizenGeek! ^____^

Just borrowed some "Antique Bakery" from Emma Vieceli - I'll probably give it back to her in a few days cos I love Yoshinaga Fumi's stuff so much, I'll probably buy my own set.

Just finished reading Chrono Crusade volume 8 this morning.
I have to say.. it's the saddest ending ever T_T *Is still crying about it*
Reading Tsubasa volume 1 tonight.

I finished Bus Gamer a while ago and it was just fantastic! I can't wait for Minekura to return to those characters and continue their story.

Minekura seems to be great, so should I check out Saiyuki?

I'm reading Hamlet now :D

Reading the slightly twisted but forever engrossing 'After School Nighmare.' About a boy/girl who will only graduate from school if he passes a special class - one where your darkest nightmares are revealed to your classmates.

Eek!

M.G xx

Finished off Kill Me, Kiss Me with Vol.5
Things are rounded off in a round about way – the plot has been a bit scatty throughout but it hasn't stopped it having its fun moments and if nothing else there's definitely some pretty artwork and nice character designs to look at.

Endulged myself in the world of Fruits Basket again with Vol.12 & 13 – read the scans a while back but its nice to be reacquainted with the characters and it’s certainly more pleasurable reading the proper manga in your hand.
I’m now hungry for more…

Back