What manga are you reading now?

Arveene

Student Council President
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level (LN) vol 3
Hey look, I managed to read it in time for the next volume to come out! Unlike some other ones..
Anyway, I don't have a great deal to say about this. It's just a comfy read. Occasionally includes some nice self-care advice. Oh, I do like how one of the new characters is a board game lover. Yay board games!

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Devils and Realist Vol. 15 - the final volume! :( I'm sad to come to the end of this series but also incredibly glad that Seven Seas has continued to publish it right to the end (unlike Yen Press and Karneval?) so that we aren't left dangling.

Vinland Saga Vol. 4 (ch 22-28)
Moving through Wessex/England and then meeting a bloke with a Roman sounding name and title and also dressed as Roman with Roman ships nearly 600 years after they left! Anyway, they then move through Wales to avoid the enemy and back into England/Mercia to try and reach the Daneland.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Spirit Chronicles volume 4 (light novel)

Bungo Stray Dogs volume 10 - the first to have content not adapted into anime! This won't last with the new season starting next month, though.

So I'm a Spider, So What? volume 5

Arveene

Spirit Chronicles (LN) vol 4
Things are getting a bit more emotionally charged now. Honestly I expected Rio's spirit to take a lot longer to awaken. But this works too. Quite looking forward to volume 5, as potentially with him returning to Strahl we might get to see some fallout from previous happenings.

Arveene

So I'm a Spider, So What? (LN) vol 5
Every volume of this that gets released I seem to enjoy more than the previous. And now we're potentially onto the main story, with the threads all tying together. I'll be interested to see if it continues writing the two different time perspectives so that we can see Wakaba and Ariel's actions over the 10 years before the "present day". I doubt it though (that last Ariel POV chapter suggested it was just going to be handwaved a bit).