What Games Are You Playing?

I am playing Eternal Sonata once more. I have completed it once before and am on my second time through and am still finding it one of the most beautiful games ever produced!

Aya Hirano is amazing too! I can really hear a hint of Haruhi's voice in Polka. It is good.

Amray said:
I am playing Eternal Sonata once more. I have completed it once before and am on my second time through and am still finding it one of the most beautiful games ever produced!

Aya Hirano is amazing too! I can really hear a hint of Haruhi's voice in Polka. It is good.

Tell me did you fully understand what was going on in the ending?

BlackWolf said:
Amray said:

Im also interested to know if you understood the ending. I didn't.

Eternal Sonata's battle system is fun and the world is very colouful, but the story is absolute garbage. I didn't even finish it, I could have, but I couldn't be bothered grindin' might give it another go since I don't have the save data anymore.

EDIT: Also, this isn't some opinion I'm trying to enforce as law, this is generally what I have felt through playing the game and having spent like 2 whole days playtime on it. Oh and the Japanese voices suck

Last edited by a moderator:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

Im also interested to know if you understood the ending. I didn't.

Somewhat but it is difficult to explain. If I explained it all I would likely be here all day.

Chopin suddenly started, tragically, attacking the other party members to test if the world he was in was a dream or his own reality. Of course he planned on winning although he failed. This was either because it was showing that he was in a whole new world altogether that resides in-between life and death, where everything is real in itself, or that maybe he was just too kind and, deep down, did not want to harm them. Due to the fact that this might have been "his dream" it would have been entirely up to him.

Then Polka jumps off a cliff and lands in her childhood, then the others appear and hug her.................

O..., no. It appears that I do not understand it afterall. I will try and decipher it this time through though. I started to but then I got confused. There must be some meaning so I will try and find it.

Mod Edit: don't forget the spoiler tags ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the final case of Phoenix Wright: Just for All

I got so bored with the Berry Big Circus case, i'd left the game but, with my new DS Lite- i've picked it up, completed the case, and ready to complete the final case of the game xD

JamesX said:
Lost Odyssey - Skill system is kind of useless and slightly annoying but the rest of the game is good..
One of the few flaws of the game, though I wouldn't say it's useless, you'll be needing quite a few skills later in the game.

So today I finished Onimusha Warlords after owning it for nearly seven years and I got it WITH my PlayStation 2. Great game, it has aged quite well too, the water puzzle wasn't so hard, well not as hard as I thought when I was twelve.

EDIT: Oh and started re-playing Onimusha 2 too, which I have completed before, but I want the story fresh in my mind for the coming days when I go to buy this.

True, it's not useless, bed choice of words, but it is highly annoying at times, Like when you get a new immortal and have to learn her things all over again, thank god you don't have to learn the ranks in order and can just skip to the last one.

GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

A surprisingly meaty slab of DLC (although for 1600 points perhaps I shouldn't have been too surprised at the amount of new content) that's had me enthralled with Liberty City all over again.

Playing Beyond Good & Evil and TF2 mostly...

fabricatedlunatic said:
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

A surprisingly meaty slab of DLC (although for 1600 points perhaps I shouldn't have been too surprised at the amount of new content) that's had me enthralled with Liberty City all over again.

Ditto, was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Back