What Games Are You Playing?

Regardless of the realism I've been playing Grand Theft Auto:IV which when I first played I didn't care for, but now I've gotten a few games out the way I guess I can enjoy it more, did some missions last night, got up to where you gotta escape with Playboy but I crashed several times and died. Oh lawd.

I completed GTA:IV last night, decent game, I enjoyed playing it, but the realism still makes me rage, luckily I got very good at driving quickly so I didn't crash and nearly die... much.

Three vital decisions in the game these were the ones I went with:

Playboy X or Dwayne? I killed Playboy X

Derrick or Francis? I killed Francis

Revenge or Deal? I picked Deal

I felt the game was a little too... easy, especially for a GTA game, final mission was intense but still didn't have much trouble with it.

Now I've just started Lost Planet which so far is alright, only played it for 20 minutes so I can't judge it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja Boy! said:
i dusted of my dreamcast and started playing that awsome console again....
just bought some stuff for it on ebay...will post upon arrival!

Bring back the retro consoles!!!!

:D

I'm playing Dark sector on PS3, loving the gameplay, the variety of guns and the aim system is something to be desired ¬_¬ but its a really great game otherwise. 8/10

Tachi- said:
Ninja Boy! said:
i dusted of my dreamcast and started playing that awsome console again....
just bought some stuff for it on ebay...will post upon arrival!

Bring back the retro consoles!!!!

:D

I'm playing Dark sector on PS3, loving the gameplay, the variety of guns and the aim system is something to be desired ¬_¬ but its a really great game otherwise. 8/10

I still want a Dreamcast 2...

If they were going to make a Dreamcast 2 they would probably call it either Katanna or Dural since those were the code names for the first one...

*deadly silence*

Ok then...

*runs off*

Sega only really used a development codename as the product name once, and that was Project Saturn.

I love my Saturn....and my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga...mint condition, no less. It's worth a small fortune, but I'd never sell it, I love Panzer that much.

MrChom said:
Sega only really used a development codename as the product name once, and that was Project Saturn.

I love my Saturn....and my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga...mint condition, no less. It's worth a small fortune, but I'd never sell it, I love Panzer that much.

a mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga :eek: Man i loved that series, recently finished Orta actually. I still have the first disc of Saga that the offical Saturn magazine gave away. Shame the anime version didn't turn out so well. Still want another installment in this franchise, there was all those rumours a while back about another Saga style game but it was all false :(

BlackWolf said:
MrChom said:

a mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga :eek: Man i loved that series, recently finished Orta actually. I still have the first disc of Saga that the offical Saturn magazine gave away. Shame the anime version didn't turn out so well. Still want another installment in this franchise, there was all those rumours a while back about another Saga style game but it was all false :(

Well they've said they won't redo saga due to having LOST the original assets....maybe that was something to do with killing off Team Andromeda, eh, Sega?

Frankly modern Sega are....lacklustre at best, anyway, I mean just look what they've done to Sonic...I'm not sure I could stomach a new Panzer.

Speaking of Retro

Dreamcast is where my heart is and alway shall be.
Shenmue 1 & 2 I love so much it hurts. I bought two Dreamcast with pleasure so I could continue playing it.

Bangai-o was nice little platformer
MSR - Good racing game. Yes
Skies of Arcadia - luv

I didn't think much of Crazy Taxi, but meh.

Saturn
Panzer was good, real good. Morph your dragon's capability to suit the situation, excellent story and graphics.

Oh and Secret of Mana on the good old SNES was a game to cherrish. Mario Cart - its successors cannot compete with the original.

Back