What Games Are You Playing?

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
Probably not, tbh. Microsoft dont seem to care too much. PS3 isnt really much competition for it, and it isnt gonna steal the Wii gamers...

I've shown you that you're wrong in your delusional ideas that the 360 is a runaway success while the PS3 is failing and yet you continue to make these blind statments? Oy ...

I still say that the 360 is better. It is a sucess. I have both and can safely say 360 OWNS PS3. If my statements annoy you so, just ignore them. Its easier for us both. Lets face it, are we really likely to agree?? I doubt it.

Spyro201 said:
I still say that the 360 is better. It is a sucess. I have both and can safely say 360 OWNS PS3. If my statements annoy you so, just ignore them. Its easier for us both. Lets face it, are we really likely to agree?? I doubt it.

It's not about your preference, it's about you making patently false claims about how successful the 360 is and how the PS3 is significantly less successful. That's what's annoying me, not your preference for the 360 over the PS3.

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:

It's not about your preference, it's about you making patently false claims about how successful the 360 is and how the PS3 is significantly less successful. That's what's annoying me, not your preference for the 360 over the PS3.

Im going from what I saw on E3 the other day, where the guy from Microsoft said the 360 is owning PS3. Thats why im saying this. Okay??

I think currently if the site i've found is right (i've got doubts) then the 360 is currently a head of the PS3 but i would expect that gap to get riduciously close as time goes on. However Wii is still out selling both of them (i blame Wii fit for that) looks like nintendo is hiting that 70% unexploited market after all

tomb raider 1 and legend both on ps2 but 1 for ps1
gta IV on 360 damn pigeons and stunts then i get 100%
destroy all humans 2
pikmin

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:

Im going from what I saw on E3 the other day, where the guy from Microsoft said the 360 is owning PS3. Thats why im saying this. Okay??

...that's a bad fact, Spyro.

No matter what, what MS say about Sony and vice versa are just pure bluff imo. They only do it to rub salt in each other wounds and to up the competition a little.

People should pay attention to Console Sales, not companies who slag each other off.

Lupus Inu said:
"We are outselling the Wii and PS3 combined!" When there's a .1% difference in sales between Wii and 360. lolol.

Uhhh... I'm confused. Is that your twisted humour or is that what MS actually said o.o

Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:
"We are outselling the Wii and PS3 combined!" When there's a .1% difference in sales between Wii and 360. lolol.

Uhhh... I'm confused. Is that your twisted humour or is that what MS actually said o.o

In truth though....everyone who owns both a ps2 and the origional xbox would agree the xbox was inferior...

those who own a xbox 360 and a ps3 will agree that nothings changed. ps3 is the superior console and the price is the only offset...btu then again you get what you pay for.

Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

It's what Microsoft said, they even shown a chart and everything, didn't you watch the E3 Conference(s)?

Tachi- said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

In truth though....everyone who owns both a ps2 and the origional xbox would agree the xbox was inferior...

those who own a xbox 360 and a ps3 will agree that nothings changed. ps3 is the superior console and the price is the only offset...btu then again you get what you pay for.

I have all 3 of the next gen consoles and I can tell you now that I play the 360 WAY more than the PS3. 360 > Wii > PS3.

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

I have all 3 of the next gen consoles and I can tell you now that I play the 360 WAY more than the PS3. 360 > Wii > PS3.

Why all 3?

Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

Wii cause it had Zelda etc. coming to it, and it looked badass. So that was my Dad's xmas present off of mum, then I had the 360 as an xmas present off parents. We bought the 360 from Argos so we could pay it off over like 6 months with no interest, so we just paid it off monthly. (Note: That was about it for xmas :lol: Wii with Wii sports and 360 with pre owned Oblivion :lol:. Also that was not this xmas just been, but the one before when Wii was released). Then this xmas me and dad paid £150 towards the 40GB PS3 each because we knew MGS4 was coming. We're pretty console mad in this house.

Why all 3?

Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

Why all 3?

Actually wouldn't having all three be better in the long run? (until the next generation comes out and let's face it Microsoft are probably in the planing stages of a Xbox 720) I do plan to get a PS3 at some point just not know (need better games that i can't get on the other consoles excluding MGS4)

Lupus Inu said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

It's what Microsoft said, they even shown a chart and everything, didn't you watch the E3 Conference(s)?

No... I just read the news. And even then... I don't care for slae figures all the time. Like I said...

"Companies make stuff up to rub salt in each other wounds and up the competition". You lie to crush their spirit and make yourself look good. That's the logical way of buisness.

BlackWolf said:
Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Lupus Inu said:

Why all 3?

Actually wouldn't having all three be better in the long run? (until the next generation comes out and let's face it Microsoft are probably in the planing stages of a Xbox 720) I do plan to get a PS3 at some point just not know (need better games that i can't get on the other consoles excluding MGS4)
It's like nearly a grands worth i just pick one then claim every other console is ****.

Played and completed Persona 3. The ending is pretty satisfying nethertheless ^^

Best RPG on the PS2 ever... period imo. And I got a few powerful personae (strongest one in the games) and beated the Reaper (2nd powefulest boss in the game)

Now I'm going to train up and beat Elizabeth =D

Back