What Games Are You Playing?

Oh wow, I'm playing SF:III for the first time ever, just experimenting at the moment to see who I'm good with and such, Dudley's actually pretty good.

So i've made a start on Crisis Core on the PSP, i can see it answering a few questions, gameplay is quite nice too. Its not exactly the hardest game in the world as has been said by many before but its still good to play through on. Also on SSBB as well every now and then.

Runescape/Pheonix Wright/JUMP! Ultimate Stars.

Ive figured JUMP! out now, and am loving it :)

Would have been great on a console, I think.

OMG: Must announce to the world!!

I just got Light and L in JUMP! and they own? Anyone who plays agree? Lights Death Note killing the players :p Perfect in the star matches, just target whoever has stars :p :lol:

I love it :D :D

neutral riddle - level 15 so far after a week.

Spyro201 said:
I just got Light and L in JUMP! and they own? Anyone who plays agree? Lights Death Note killing the players :p Perfect in the star matches, just target whoever has stars :p :lol:

What is this Jump! thing?

Lupus Inu said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Ultimate_Stars
Great game.
Thanks. mmm, reconsidering my decision not to buy a new DS after mine went wrong... Anyway, I don't think that I would buy one so soon. Though it does sounds really fun.

Spyro201 said:

They're okay... but since most of my decks have Dio in, it's pretty much useless against me since Dio has immunity to Death Causing effects ^^.

Friendly Advice: Avoid fighting japanese kids when you play it online. The amount of f--s that use lv3 Trunks/Saint Saiya and Hack there decks for infinate MP is Un-*******-Believable -_-.

Deidara said:
Spyro201 said:

Friendly Advice: Avoid fighting japanese kids when you play it online. The amount of f--s that use lv3 Trunks/Saint Saiya and Hack there decks for infinate MP is Un-*******-Believable -_-.
I advise not playing Japanese people online, period. They're too good at every damn game.

In JUMP Ultimate Stars, Since I never actually got around to getting it. I'll wait a year or whatever for another one, Since most of the characters in it are now are old..

What is Tsuna like? REBORN was going on for a couple of years when it was released so I imagine he was fairly badass at that point. Also, The same question for Gintoki. If you want to, Sena would be nice, as well. Not so sure about Sena being a actual badass, though. ;p

Jayme said:
In JUMP Ultimate Stars, Since I never actually got around to getting it. I'll wait a year or whatever for another one, Since most of the characters in it are now are old..

What is Tsuna like? REBORN was going on for a couple of years when it was released so I imagine he was fairly badass at that point. Also, The same question for Gintoki. If you want to, Sena would be nice, as well. Not so sure about Sena being a actual badass, though. ;p

I doubt there will be another, it would have been announced by now.

Also, Tsuna's level 6 koma is spamtacular, you use that by the edge of a battle and it's instant KO. Gintoki is... alright, people usually just spam his aerial attack where he drops bombs, his level 7 koma where he drives forward with his bike is good too for knockouts.

Tsuna is a pain to kill. Not sure why, but he has some autoguard thing, and if you'r hit by his special then odds are you're dead >_<. Sena is just over powered as a support and Gintoki is used mainly for spam-attacks, which drives me Batshit Insane.

Returned to eternal sonata. Something about it is really fun...I think the combat :)

It's also really pretty :oops:
I brought it at the anime expo last October.

Truered said:
Returned to eternal sonata. Something about it is really fun...I think the combat :)

It's also really pretty :oops:
I brought it at the anime expo last October.

Snap :eek: I started the second run through of that...forgot just how easy it was to make money in that game

Back