What Games Are You Playing?

BlackWolf said:
Truered said:
Returned to eternal sonata. Something about it is really fun...I think the combat :)

It's also really pretty :oops:
I brought it at the anime expo last October.

Snap :eek: I started the second run through of that...forgot just how easy it was to make money in that game

Despite having it for several months, I'm only 5 hours in :oops:

How long did it take to complete roughly? Just curious :wink:

Truered said:
BlackWolf said:
Truered said:
Returned to eternal sonata. Something about it is really fun...I think the combat :)

It's also really pretty :oops:
I brought it at the anime expo last October.

Snap :eek: I started the second run through of that...forgot just how easy it was to make money in that game

Despite having it for several months, I'm only 5 hours in :oops:

How long did it take to complete roughly? Just curious :wink:

Now your asking :? Let's see about 30 hours i *think* the combat is pretty fun, epsically once you unlock the other battle levels.

Oh thanks. :)

Yeah even at this low level I'm finding the combat fun. I'm also occasionally playing mass effect, interesting to see the differing approaches to RPGs

It is different to most RPGs that i've played, i've heard they are doing an Eternal Sonata 2 now, but i may of confused the rumours with the fact that an PS3 version is coming out in october

My Bloody xbox keeps crashing, 5th time today. Okay me and my brother play on it a hell of a lot for long periods of time but surely this can't be happening to everyone else. I wish Microsoft would invest their time in to fixing these frequent problems with the hardware, then the console for me would be perfect.

LukasROAR said:
My Bloody xbox keeps crashing, 5th time today. Okay me and my brother play on it a hell of a lot for long periods of time but surely this can't be happening to everyone else. I wish Microsoft would invest their time in to fixing these frequent problems with the hardware, then the console for me would be perfect.

Doesnt happen to me.

Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:

Doesnt happen to me.

Looks like it's back to the factory then for the 2nd time this year (1st time ring of death) Just got some awesome games too! I could keep it but with my warrantee running out this autumn it makes sense to get it fixed so i don't end up paying for it when it dies.

LukasROAR said:
Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:

Doesnt happen to me.

Looks like it's back to the factory then for the 2nd time this year (1st time ring of death) Just got some awesome games too! I could keep it but with my warrantee running out this autumn it makes sense to get it fixed so i don't end up paying for it when it dies.

I probably dont play mine as much as you play yours, though.

Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:
Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:

Doesnt happen to me.

Actually its never happened to me and mine was a first generation one (i was very scared as i was installing it in case i did get the ring of death)...I think my warranty is now expired come to think of it... :eek: *touch wood*

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:
Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:

Doesnt happen to me.

Actually its never happened to me and mine was a first generation one (i was very scared as i was installing it in case i did get the ring of death)...I think my warranty is now expired come to think of it... :eek: *touch wood*

Aye i'm lucky because of the extended 3 years they gave because of the problem, this will be my 3rd year so better to be safe than sorry. Your well lucky to have a first generation one and not have had any problems. Everyone i know who has a 360 has sent it off at some point. Anyone know if the problem is completely fixed with the Elite version?

Probably not, tbh. Microsoft dont seem to care too much. PS3 isnt really much competition for it, and it isnt gonna steal the Wii gamers...

Final Fantasy VII, I played it for twenty hours non-stop and I'm up to Gaea's Feet Cloud being level 46 and everyone else 39/40. God damn this game is EASY. Also, I've started playing PSO, which is pretty decent too.

Gacha said:
I traded in a load of games and i brought MGS4!, Can't say i prefer it over 3 but it's good hopefully the MGSO is not to laggy.

*pats back* firstly i must say: well done :thumb: you made a wise decision!
Mgo is only as laggy as your connection, its really good fun :) hopefully will snipe....see. i mean see you online ;)

Lupus Inu said:
Final Fantasy VII, I played it for twenty hours non-stop and I'm up to Gaea's Feet Cloud being level 46 and everyone else 39/40. God damn this game is EASY. Also, I've started playing PSO, which is pretty decent too.

Try not to, umm, Kill yourself/go blind there ^^'...

Runescape.

Why? Because you all suck and I ******* can. Naaw, seriously, I've nothing to do till 5 PM and I really can't be bothered tidying up.

Wii - Warioware, Zelda TP, Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros Brawl

PS2 - BG&E, Tomb Raider Legend, FFXII, Okami, Prince of Persia Two Thrones

DS - Animal Crossing WW (that's a constant thing lol)

PC/Laptop - Audiosurf

Im saving for an XBOX360 currently ^__^

Right 15 hours later MGS4 normal complete manly tears were shed.
1.I still hate rose.
Lol hey yeah turns out your kid isnt dead I'm not screwing your superior hey lets go be a happy family now!
2.Oh god BigBoss ;_; "this is good isn't it."
3.Fist fighting ocelot to snake eater"you're pretty good"
Now to move onto MGS online once you get to a higher level they do learn how to sneak and work together right?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spyro201 said:
Probably not, tbh. Microsoft dont seem to care too much. PS3 isnt really much competition for it, and it isnt gonna steal the Wii gamers...

I've shown you that you're wrong in your delusional ideas that the 360 is a runaway success while the PS3 is failing and yet you continue to make these blind statments? Oy ...

Back