What Games Are You Playing?

Metal gear solid 3, after my disk to MGS4 suddenly packed up. But seriously this feels a lot more what i like abusing the codec and using items to see what they say.

I played about 20 minutes of the Phantasy Star Portable demo today. It's definitely promising, though I was unable to fully enjoy it because it was in Japanese :/

Well today i'm watching my brother play through Uncharted as they've just released the trophies for the game AFTER i'd completed it, so i thought i would treat him to playing it and gathering the trophies for me. :p

Just been playing crackdown (this is awesome just for jumping around, collecting agility orbs), soul caliber iv (this is cool aswell, amazing graphics and great gameplay), ghost recon advanced warfighter (this is strange, yet really good) and halo 1 and 2 (which I just bought to see what they are like because I've never really had a good play with them).

Also, what's with the name change, 'The Aaron'?

Been playing some Soul Calibur IV in the past few days, trying to get 1,000,000 Gold for the secret achivement, then I'm going to buy Soul Edge, Soul Calibur and complete Chain of Souls and buy all weapons for five characters. BAM. Kill five birds with one stone.

I also completed Lost Odyssey about 30 minutes ago... so sad, I didn't want it to end, but it did, great RPG, far from the best but it was really fun. I liked the drama and intensity towards the end, it was pulled off quite well and obviously there's no sequal getting done and it ended well with all things tyed together. Great music by Uematsu, brilliant dream sequences, epic story-telling with an interesting world. Sakaguchi is the master. Lost Odyssey is everything Final Fanatasy: XII SHOULD have been. Now I only hope that since Square Enix has targeted the 360 for possible RPG investments they don't drive Mistwalker out of business, because that'd be quite bad.

Lupus Inu said:
Been playing some Soul Calibur IV in the past few days, trying to get 1,000,000 Gold for the secret achivement, then I'm going to buy Soul Edge, Soul Calibur and complete Chain of Souls and buy all weapons for five characters. BAM. Kill five birds with one stone.

I also completed Lost Odyssey about 30 minutes ago... so sad, I didn't want it to end, but it did, great RPG, far from the best but it was really fun. I liked the drama and intensity towards the end, it was pulled off quite well and obviously there's no sequal getting done and it ended well with all things tyed together. Great music by Uematsu, brilliant dream sequences, epic story-telling with an interesting world. Sakaguchi is the master. Lost Odyssey is everything Final Fanatasy: XII SHOULD have been. Now I only hope that since Square Enix has targeted the 360 for possible RPG investments they don't drive Mistwalker out of business, because that'd be quite bad.

The gold ones accumulative so you can spend the gold and still get the honour (i.e. you can have only 200 gold to spend and it will unlock the honour).

i have been playing alot of Naruto Rise of a ninja on the 360....its a pretty decent game.
and mentioning naruto, i started to get back into the series and started catching up on the manga and playing the old GC naruto games....GNT4!

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

This is a fantastic game. Definitely the best game on the Wii. It's probably on par with Mass Effect for general greatness.

I have been replaying Metal Gear 4 this time using my ability as a Sniper to its fullest ;) Its fun :lol:

Also at last with the new component cable my TV doesnt blow up (Our HDMI socket is fooked) and and now with a Dualshock handset :D :D

Back