What Games Are You Playing?

LukasROAR said:
MONONOKE said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl
My bro and his friend entered a tournament in Sheffield for that today at Gamestation, he's a huge fan. He got knocked out in the second round (of 4) he was practicing for it on Melee and said Brawl was so much slower but loved it. He was Sheik I think got a certificate and a model is being sent through the post.
I would've entered that, but it was full already like... a week ago for Liverpool, would've played as Fox.

FINAL FANTASY CORE CRISIS - loving the battle system, and although the battling side missions do get a little repetative but they aren't necessary to complete the game, the movies though are stunning.

Am gonna have to start it from scratch when I complete it though as there is still so many missions I have missed out

McIcy said:
FINAL FANTASY CORE CRISIS - loving the battle system, and although the battling side missions do get a little repetative but they aren't necessary to complete the game, the movies though are stunning.

Yep, the side missions are mind numbingly repetitive, but at least they're mostly very short and are a good way to get some ace items and stuff. Plus, they make a good way to practice battle skills :]

Playing it on the Gamecube:

A to move forward/confirm/pick your destination
B to turn around/go back on decisions/options, etc.
R-trigger to get into FPS mode and shoot
L-trigger to scan for enemies
The small d-pad on the left to scan for enemy weak points

It's pretty straight forward and unique, at first I was a little iffy, but I got adjusted fairly quickly and it's a pretty good game. SUDA51 is a genius.

CitizenGeek said:
McIcy said:

Yep, the side missions are mind numbingly repetitive, but at least they're mostly very short and are a good way to get some ace items and stuff. Plus, they make a good way to practice battle skills :]

Plus they are the only way to gain the really rare and limited items that allow you to break the damage and health limits imposed on Zack. Well unless you manage to get the very precise items needed to create them in fusion.

Just watched the Trailer for Diablo III and when I get home tonight I will be installing Diablo II again :D

McIcy said:
CitizenGeek said:
McIcy said:

Plus they are the only way to gain the really rare and limited items that allow you to break the damage and health limits imposed on Zack. Well unless you manage to get the very precise items needed to create them in fusion.

Just watched the Trailer for Diablo III and when I get home tonight I will be installing Diablo II again :D

The old pc rpg game? if so i have that too :) "the butcher!!!" :lol: you get down to the spawning pits were everything is stupidly hard and even with the special holy armour and strongest weapons you still get your **** kicked by a green bat looking thing :roll:

Spyro201 said:
Runescape, Pheonix Wright, Yu Gi Oh GX Spirit Called, JUMP! Ultimate Stars

I really need some translation help on JUMP!

Translation help with JUMP? what exactly don't you understand? Since i found/find it fairly easy to navigate/work.

At present, got all characters in SSBB, have had them for a fair while, working on that on occasion as well as getting back into Persona 3 FES and Metroid Prime 3

still playing through mgs4 on big boss mode, no kills, not been spotted yet,

the whole game without being spotted will earn me stealth camo, its the easiest way of getting it, the other way is to get 4,000,000 DP :(
so really, there isn't a easy way.

damn

Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Runescape, Pheonix Wright, Yu Gi Oh GX Spirit Called, JUMP! Ultimate Stars

I really need some translation help on JUMP!

Translation help with JUMP? what exactly don't you understand? Since i found/find it fairly easy to navigate/work.

At present, got all characters in SSBB, have had them for a fair while, working on that on occasion as well as getting back into Persona 3 FES and Metroid Prime 3

I just cant get like how to get new characters and stuff :lol:

Back