What Games Are You Playing?

CitizenGeek said:
DeathNote_Holder said:
at the moment... DMC2, its great but well hard!

DMC2 tricks you into thinking it's a good game at the start, but before long you realise that it's really a very bad game. DMC3 is amazing, though! :]

I agree DMC2 is the weakest in the series a shame i guess, could of been better, but DMC3 and 4 are the best

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
Dont forget DMC4. Imho The best in the series :)

Haven't had a chance to play that, actually! I might rent it for a while considering I have a PS3 for about 2 weeks. What's it like difficulty-wise?

On Easy, it is pretty much that - Easy.

But when you start cranking it up, it can be as hard as heck. Its definatly great. I just went Easy, Then Normal, Then Hard etc.

:D:D

Metal Gear Solid 4

Well kinda - my friend got it today and im hoping to raise the necessary cash, mainly through mercenary killings and alike by the end of the week.

Dear lordy lord, i seriously thought that i would be crushed under the sheer weight of hype, but its everything and more i thought it would be. Clearly deserves the 10/10 more than GTA 4 in my opinion. You buy weapons from a monkey swilling energy drinks for God's sake.

Liquid Skin said:
Metal Gear Solid 4

Well kinda - my friend got it today and im hoping to raise the necessary cash, mainly through mercenary killings and alike by the end of the week.

Dear lordy lord, i seriously thought that i would be crushed under the sheer weight of hype, but its everything and more i thought it would be. Clearly deserves the 10/10 more than GTA 4 in my opinion. You buy weapons from a monkey swilling energy drinks for God's sake.

Lmao i cant get enough of metal gear rex mk.2
and the optic camo is genius!!!

Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Metal Gear Solid 4

Lmao i cant get enough of metal gear rex mk.2
and the optic camo is genius!!!

Totally agree with you both XD Loving the camo in this so bad!
It's killing me to have to leave the game to my brother whilst I get on with coursework

Downloaded the DragonBall Z: Burst Limit demo on PSN this morning and whipped the hell out of that, and I literally had to own a copy, so I had to get it and therefore, I got it an hour or so later. ;p

Hironobu Kageyama singing that song, from the trailer in the game opening, I ******* loved the game.

Jayme said:
Downloaded the DragonBall Z: Burst Limit demo on PSN this morning and whipped the hell out of that, and I literally had to own a copy, so I had to get it and therefore, I got it an hour or so later. ;p

Hironobu Kageyama singing that song, from the trailer in the game opening, I ******* loved the game.

Problem with the game. It's short. . . really short.

eggybob said:
Problem with the game. It's short. . . really short.
Doesn't bother me, at all, really. I'm not really a gamer, so games with longer life-spans never tend to get completed and such. Its like.. a fighting game, as well.. So I don't tend to be hung up about the length. I loved the graphics, but like.. my brother was original "I don't like 'em" and my parents were all like "Its a kiddy cartoon game", Not that they don't know about animu or anything. I did notice the Saiyan Saga which is about 49 episodes or something, was a bit short, though. ;p

Whatever, If I actually do finish it, I may play a bit more on that GTA IV and DMC4. -__-

Getting very close to the end of MGS4 and it's just amazing! It's really surpassed most of my expectations and I know I'll be sad once I finish it tomorrow! :/

Replaying MGS Snake Eater - I get a PS3 in August for my birthday (gf is treating me) so I am practicing this ready for MGS Sons of Liberty :D

McIcy said:
Replaying MGS Snake Eater - I get a PS3 in August for my birthday (gf is treating me) so I am practicing this ready for MGS Sons of Liberty :D

Dont you meam Guns Of The Patriots :lol:

Sons of Liberty is MGS2 :p

Back