What Games Are You Playing?

Fear

Finally got around to playing it and then finishing it. A damn good game despite it lacking on the horror/scare factor, i was expecting at least one good pants-wetting moment from all the press about it but sadly no.

Ah well, shooting a guy in half with a shotgun at extreme range in slow-motion? More than makes up for it :D

Back to FF7 *sigh*

The Ownage/Orange Box, still trying to get the remaining achievements for it, I have like... 78 or so out of 90.

Also, I downloaded the Dead Rising demo, that game is pretty awesome, I'm going to go buy it tomorrow, it's that enjoyable.

What Games Are You Playing?

(its not a new game in the office on a monday morning)
its called: who can pretend their not suffering from sleep deprivation, hang overs or sickness the longest.

it leads to everyone speaking loud to try fool everyone into thinking alls well, when infact were all knackered. (hate coming in with a hang over and everyones talking loud. its really painfull)

will someone please come and rescue me of this??

Lupus Inu said:
Also, I downloaded the Dead Rising demo, that game is pretty awesome, I'm going to go buy it tomorrow, it's that enjoyable.
Has the save system sent you over the edge yet?

Hours of Lego Star Wars: TCS, BTW.

I haven't had much of a problem with the save system, really, I save when I need to, and that's it, this game is AWESOME and INTENSE, best two words to describe it, the thrill of saving people and the despair of losing them, this is like... the ultimate zombie survival horror game much better than Resident Evil. I feel a little harsh when people die, even though they're just AI. lol. Glad I got the game, even though some of psychopath battles are extremely annoying. I owned that one fat cop though with three baseball bats and three bottles of win. Schwing.

Sapphire restart.

gerghjerg990u55 WATTSON!!! :mad::mad::mad:

My strongest is Taillow (looooool) and I can't be bothered training Aron up.... =/

MGS4!!!!!! enough said :D

has anyone played the battlefield bad company demo on their ps3???
its really good, a online demo :D they gave you the online mode for free so i don't think i'd even bother buying the game, just play the demo online :lol:

Tachi- said:

its really good, a online demo :D they gave you the online mode for free so i don't think i'd even bother buying the game, just play the demo online :lol:

Yay me too! It looks, sounds and feels so friggen great. Been kicked off for the moment as the rule is I must watch my brother play first before I can get a proper play but my god tis good.

>>Xel<< said:
Tachi- said:

Yay me too! It looks, sounds and feels so friggen great. Been kicked off for the moment as the rule is I must watch my brother play first before I can get a proper play but my god tis good.

What's your psn account addy? we can play mgo :D

Ryo Chan said:
Rock Band again, all this practice is working

i'm now playing drums on....... MEDIUM!!! lol

:p I play drums :p

And I have MGS4, but as I explained in the MGS topic, cant REALLY play properly, so im gonna do some more Burst Limit. :D

CitizenGeek said:
DeathNote_Holder said:
at the moment... DMC2, its great but well hard!

DMC2 tricks you into thinking it's a good game at the start, but before long you realise that it's really a very bad game. DMC3 is amazing, though! :]

Dont forget DMC4. Imho The best in the series :)

Back