What Games Are You Playing?

I played the first Tony Hawk's for a bit earlier...really weird going back to that after playing the rest of the series, and the graphics have aged pretty badly.

Still rules for having Goldfinger on the soundtrack.

Also been enjoying GTA4 and getting a bit frustrated with Iron Man.

Tiger Woods Golf 07.

Dont judge me, its a damn good game with 3 other people and some beers to let you enjoy the commentating and make euphenisms out of anything and everything they say.

"Oooo that one went right in the rough"

I am so damn mature sometimes it hurts.

doing some sharp shooting on rainbow six vegas 2 with my mate sam yesterday.
and following up with a sub machine gun :thumb:

Final Fantasy VI, ..it's alright, not seeing what the hype is from those who think they are 'holier than thou'. (I've come across a lot of stuck up FFVI fans)

Sami said:
Final Fantasy VI, ..it's alright, not seeing what the hype is from those who think they are 'holier than thou'. (I've come across a lot of stuck up FFVI fans)

Same, i must admit that i didnt finish it (the combat system was too clunky for me, materia/sphere grid rules every day of the week) but i was pretty underwhelmed. Id choose 7,8 and 10 over it any day.

Ill try it again sometime though; perhaps i needed to give it more time to warm up.

High Velocity Bowling - dont judge me, my bro bought it. Plus its damn good for a sixaxis game, one of the first true wii competitors for motion sensing.

Tachi- said:
doing some sharp shooting on rainbow six vegas 2 with my mate sam yesterday.
and following up with a sub machine gun :thumb:

I was going to get this but is there any real difference between this and its predecessor?

Also to anyone who has played the Suikoden series - any good?

just different story, and online story mode. pretty much everything coinsides and you can customize your character and every part of armour.

apart from that...nope its pretty much a same old rainbow game "terrorists have a bomb, your job is to go in and stop em"

I'm borrowing Gears of War off some guy, giving it another chance, it's visually stunning, but the campaign is boring and unappealing, with no real sense of accomplishment within the missions themselves. Another Killer Alien game on the 360. Woo.

My Metal Gear Solid marathon continued with me completing MGS2 again today. looks like the second playthrough really made me understand the detail of the plot and stuff i didnt understand before.

but im not sure if i will play through MGS3 again though -_-
despite the amazing graphics/presentation, mainly the story and some aspects of the gameplay i wasnt too fond of it.

I wasnt that keen on MGS3, i never finished it once :( I got lost as i left it a few days, then weeks, and forgot my next mission and how to get where i needed to go :(

Spyro201 said:
I wasnt that keen on MGS3, i never finished it once :( I got lost as i left it a few days, then weeks, and forgot my next mission and how to get where i needed to go :(

tell me about it, it can get confusing some times on where to go.
but hands down, MGS2 is a masterpiece...never has a game story been so engrossing, thought provoking and imersive.

i seriously cannot wait to get MGS4 to find out all the answers...

Ninja Boy! said:
but hands down, MGS2 is a masterpiece...never has a game story been so engrossing, thought provoking and imersive.

Holyshit, this is a rare thing, someone saying a game that is actually an interactive movie was a masterpiece. MGS2 was... alright when you play the game, but there's like 2 minutes of gameplay inbetween half hour videos.

Lupus Inu said:
Ninja Boy! said:

Holyshit, this is a rare thing, someone saying a game that is actually an interactive movie was a masterpiece. MGS2 was... alright when you play the game, but there's like 2 minutes of gameplay inbetween half hour videos.

The MGS games are like an interactive movie... i agree...and from what i remember its one of the main aspects Hideo Kojima intended. say what you will and i am not being biased here, but upon replaying it earlier i can recall there being a decent amount of gameplay.
Also back to what you quoted, i was talking about the story.

chaos said:
trying to finish guitar hero I on hard, but bark at the moon is getting the best of me =(

wow good luck with that, that song killed me on normal mode :p i tried it on extreme mode on a dare and i got boo'ed off pretty quickly

Back